Certified Legendary Thread Delusional Pearlers IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Swans supporters taking todays loss well

No one would ever accuse Essendon of being the good guys. Essendon made the 2013 to 2015 seasons unwatchable. I never want to see Essendon win the flag in my lifetime simply based on how their supporters chose to back their club no matter what. Sort of like a mother who can't admit their son is a murder or something.

Norfies Tassie thread.

Tassie doesn't deserve a team coz they aren't turning up to the games North had to sell to Tassie coz Norf fans weren't turning up.

The lack of self awareness is staggering.

Norfies Tassie thread.

Tassie doesn't deserve a team coz they aren't turning up to the games North had to sell to Tassie coz Norf fans weren't turning up.

The lack of self awareness is staggering.
If there was no TV in tassie
And all i had was norf games to go to to see football
i still wouldn't line their pockets
Even to go support whoever they were playing against

When Tassie get a team, and the Norf licence is repurposed, it will be a day of celebration
I'd open my house to the party, but i'll be too busy dancing on the grave that is Arden St.

Some Norf guy’s have figured out that Dyson’s foot injury was probably caused by the supplements program of 2012.

I wonder if this is the result of any "mutagens" he may have encountered?

Having a genetic predisposition towards this condition and a previous flare up on his other foot prior to the illegal performance-enhancing drug program does not necessarily preclude the illegal performance-enhancing drug program from having an impact on this recurrence of the condition.

Consider a world-class cyclist who is juicing on human growth hormone, who then contracts testicular cancer. The HGH is not responsible for cancer, as in, it is not a carcinogen, but it does indirectly accelerate growth of cancer cells.

Heppell's condition is nothing like cancer, and I'm not suggesting that there is any connection, but it is theoretically feasible that something within the "peptide" regime has accelerated the inflammation of the condition to which he is genetically predisposed.

Sadly, we will never know the truth because no-one at Essendon knows what the players took.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't quite put my finger on why, but part of me believes that life would be just a little bit better for everyone if North folded.
I'm not sure about that. The extent of vitriol would still exist, it would just be dispersed through the supporter bases of other teams. At least with NMFC existing they're all contained.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back