Certified Legendary Thread Delusional Pearlers IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't get me wrong, neither do I.
It's just odd there seems to be a bit of Jade related content in them.
I'd wager our North Korean friend cops way more.

WORST UMPIRING SINCE THE 94 PRELIMINARY FINAL!

AN UTTER DISGRACE!
Saturday was the worst umpiring in a quarter of a century according to a very foolish reptile.

So who was that number 20 bloke at 2 meters tall trying to get the hit outs for you?

You only have yourselves to blame for recruiting s**t rucks, not being able to develop them.

Whereas the bloke we recruited has been tearing it up and knocking down the door week after week.

Tippa is a front running side show fraud.

1 goal in 7 losses
20 goals in 8 wins.

Definition of down hill skier. Only gets a kick when its easy.

It’s true... only does it against s**t sides.

All North’s issues with having a smaller supporter base stem from being cut out of the VFL at startup, despite brief a strong enough club, by the jealous bastards up the road.

There you go. We are responsible for North's small supporter base. Hasn't seemed to hurt Hawthorn's supporter base which entered the VFL the same year as North. People are just not that into them.

Interesting though Hawthorn haven't given an update on their membership numbers since December 2018 when it was 60295.

https://www.*************.au/afl-news/current-afl-membership-numbers-for-2019/

There you go. We are responsible for North's small supporter base. Hasn't seemed to hurt Hawthorn's supporter base which entered the VFL the same year as North. People are just not that into them.

Interesting though Hawthorn haven't given an update on their membership numbers since December 2018 when it was 60295.

This is actually kind of fun to look back on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I could only get through 19 pages of their 28 page autopsy. Unfortunately the level headed people get outscreeched by the usual minority of repetitive, delusional posters.

I found this one above and beyond the usual lack of self awareness though.
Thats extraordinary.

That goes far beyond the greatest of ironies.

I could only get through 19 pages of their 28 page autopsy. Unfortunately the level headed people get outscreeched by the usual minority of repetitive, delusional posters.

I found this one above and beyond the usual lack of self awareness though.
Wow. For further irony, see their complaints about Tippa...because Lindsay Thomas was just a figment of my imagination.

"Our fav Norfie in the Adelaide autopsy thread]
Am I the only person who thinks it's very bizarre as to how hard their list can run, and KEEP running? I mean, it's really off the charts abnormal.

I don't remember half of the players in that side tonight being noted for that level of running as juniors. This is 2013 level bizarre stuff.

I reckon they're up to something again.
[]

To continue the theme...

LOL, look at all these campaigners in here 10 minutes after a match against another team!

.............and they waffle on with that faux dismissive crap about NOT having some rivalry with us?!

You putrid ****ing s**tmen are OBSESSSED with us!

Now..............HOW THE fu** DID THOSE NAMELESS SPUDS COME COMPLETELY OUT OF THE ****ING CLOUDS AND LEARN TO RUN LIKE THAT AND KEEPRUNNING LIKE THAT!!!

WHAT CRAP IS YOUR CHEMIST COACH PUMPING IN TO THEM THIS TIME?

YOU HAVE OVERDONE IT AGAIN, YOU COMPLETE IDIOTS!

Poor bloke needs a big ol' cuddle.

Snake Baker is f****** hilarious, having melts on their non-North thread about EFC players being on peds again. We've been found out. Well done, Snakey.

And he reckons we're obsessed with them. I'm no shrink, but I believe the books call that psychological projection.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back