Certified Legendary Thread Delusional Pearlers IV

Remove this Banner Ad

After reading here i went to see the north board again.... some of them are seriously unhinged. Scarily so.
On the 'random chat thread episode III, page 139' they are bashing some other north guy for allegedly making a twitter report that got one of them banned.
At no point does anyone consider that they were perhaps banned because they were behaving poorly and deserved it.
Shout out to our mods for not letting that s**t happen here

Last edited:

It's funny when you consider North were finishing with more run against us, just that they s**t the bed with their defensive clearances in the last 2 minutes by bombing it to our wall.

Therefore North must be juicing. It's the only logical conclusion.

For what it's worth, I received this wonderful PM from one of you guys. I spent last week congratulating you lot on your win, praising AMT and trying to indicate to people that this weird nuffy North and Essendon hatred is absurd.

I know you blokes have a hatred with some of the other regular North posters but you may want to be aware of the nuffies in your own ranks, going out of their way to abuse blokes who've been nothing but kind.

We all have asshats in our ranks mate

Norf just have more

You are always welcome to discuss in our board

For what it's worth, I received this wonderful PM from one of you guys. I spent last week congratulating you lot on your win, praising AMT and trying to indicate to people that this weird nuffy North and Essendon hatred is absurd.

I know you blokes have a hatred with some of the other regular North posters but you may want to be aware of the nuffies in your own ranks, going out of their way to abuse blokes who've been nothing but kind.
All club boards have nuffies in their ranks, yours just has way more than all the others.

But yes the PM you received is absolutely childish and hopefully whoever sent it has been dealt with.

Hatred is a pretty strong word, I’m just sitting here having a camomile and watching the whole thing burn to the ground.

People forget that fan is short for fanatic

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That’s not from a poster on our board. I received a similar one a few months ago.
It’s from someone who desperately needs a hobby.
AB3F9BD8-CC74-40EA-B271-DA6148CBCA97.jpeg

Jesus. We're all getting trolled here!
We think the original idiot behind that account is actually a Dogs fan - unfortunately I have also been on the receiving end of that particular PM a few times and in fact, posters from most teams have been.

Fair to say we ban on sight every time he appears.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hawthorne fans: “geez Bombers are aiming low if they’re happy with making finals”.

Also Hawthorne fans: “how good are we looking, climbing all the way to 10th!!”

Remove this Banner Ad

Back