Certified Legendary Thread Delusional Pearlers IV

I'm starting to think a certain norf fan might have sampled a bit much of his own merchandise

Nah his problem is that he thinks he’s actually being cutting and witty - that when he speaks he’s causing some wicked burns; when in reality he’s just ******* dense and well known as such.

After reading the last 208 pages dedicated to North Melbourne supporters, you have all convinced that we're the obsessed ones

Aug 15, 2009
Donaldsons Dairy
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Chelsea
After reading the last 208 pages dedicated to North Melbourne supporters, you have all convinced that we're the obsessed ones
Not obsessed. Just highly amused by the collective stupidity. Kind of like watching a slapstick comedy.

We just go out to find the most delusional posts, not our fault it's mostly North

Feel free to go back to the second part of the 1300+ page thread dedicated solely to our club on your board.

Feel free to go back to the second part of the 1300+ page thread dedicated solely to our club on your board.

It's dedicated to the story, not the club. You can't blame North supporters for enjoying hard-hitting journalism.

DapperJong

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts SFA Good Friday Appeal Spooderman Meme Medal Pantskyle BeanCoiNFT Investor
Feb 11, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Juventus
It's dedicated to the story, not the club. You can't blame North supporters for enjoying hard-hitting journalism.

tenor.gif

This is dedicated to stupidity not Norf. You can't blame Essendon supporters for enjoying lowbrow morons.

The same Teffy that keeps threatening to bash people but when I offered to buy him a beer he suddenly forgot how to reply to me?

I miss that guy.

I think he's on a new account, as of a few days ago haha
Not sure what number this is, must be over 10 now

DapperJong

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts SFA Good Friday Appeal Spooderman Meme Medal Pantskyle BeanCoiNFT Investor
Feb 11, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Juventus

Bigjobss

Cancelled
BeanCoiNFT Investor
Apr 7, 2017
AFL Club
Essendon
People will hate me for this but Tippa. He can turn it on in a win but plays s**t in a loss. Fox footy put up a stat a couple rounds ago showing goals in wins (24) and losses (1) so to be a BETTER player he needs to play better in losses. Plus he does nothing up the ground.

Bigjobss

Cancelled
BeanCoiNFT Investor
Apr 7, 2017
AFL Club
Essendon
Sorry should have prefixed it with his view that Tippa is overrated. He is rated just right IMO

Back