Certified Legendary Thread Delusional Pearlers IV

Jul 16, 2013
AFL Club
Essendon
Do Hawthorn fans have the biggest victim complex going around? said:
Posting on behalf of one of our regular posters who didn't want to post this under their own username.

"Spoke to a well known Melbourne sports journo this morning, told him my thoughts on Gill. He said his mail was that Cogs is coming our way and AFL aren’t happy campers about this outcome.
He also added that this is not the first time Gil has tried to put himself between a club and Hawthorn!"

Apr 26, 2007
Victoria
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Aston Villa
Not footy related, but I just heard the peanuts doing the world cup commentary (I think one was Nasser Hussain) say that as far as ODI bowlers go, Jasprit Bumrah is absolutely right up there with Glenn McGrath and Curtly Ambrose.

...wot???
It’s called appeasing the Indian support. He’ll be the first asked to commentate IPL matches etc.

Smart from Hussain.

It’s called appeasing the Indian support. He’ll be the first asked to commentate IPL matches etc.

Smart from Hussain.

It's not really delusional, Bumrah has a better average and SR than both in ODIs.

I think my favourite thing about the Hawthorn board is that they have BY FAR the most ITK posters while simultaneusly bragging about how Hawthorn never let others know their plans.

giphy.gif

Apr 11, 2002
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Iggles, Georgia.
But Blake Caracella never played for Essendon.

Essendon fans only want "Favourite son" coaches (e.g. Hird, Bomber etc) and reject coaches who didn't play for the club (e.g. Knights, Woosha).

I can see Caracella being undermined by many members and the coeterie groups because he never donned the black with red sash.

Apr 11, 2002
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Iggles, Georgia.
Where. Is. This.

He deleted the post but luckily someone quoted him beforehand, was in the mb Ross Lyon sacked thread

scythe

Premiership Player
Apr 11, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Auburn, Newcastle United, Charlotte
He deleted the post but luckily someone quoted him beforehand, was in the mb Ross Lyon sacked thread

Read his posts over the next few pages. Guy's more pigheaded than Porco Rosso.

Back