Certified Legendary Thread Delusional Pearlers IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Shout out to every 2nd or 3rd poster on the freo board saying "get Caracella"
Did news not reach the western front he just signed a contract a few weeks ago?
You know he was contracted to Richmond next season yeah?

I have a hawkes mate who is a little upset by us making the 8 and is willing to bet that Carlton will win a flag before us.
This is delusional right?
So take the bet?

I have a hawkes mate who is a little upset by us making the 8 and is willing to bet that Carlton will win a flag before us.
So take the bet?
Have you seen us though?

So take the bet?

I offered a similar bet (bottle of spirits) to a Melbourne and a Richmond supporting mate a few years ago. Neither of them took me up on it which saved me a bottle of Rum.

So take the bet?
Neither of you will probably be alive by the time either eventuates.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just the last two pages:
Congratulations on becoming a free agent Stephen, you can now make a choice of which club you would like to play at......... as long as it’s not Hawthorn
#freekickhawforne
So hard done by.
The whole concept of a RFA has always been underpants.
Diddums
Correct. They already have Kelly on a record deal and Cameron one of the highest paid players in the comp. Greene on good coin too. Matching an amount they cannot afford to pay for a player who chooses to leave makes no sense and could completely backfire and mean they can’t afford to retain Cameron or Whitfield next year - who might actually want to stay
Yeah, they offloaded Shiel, Scully on decent coin last year. Deledio this year.
Wonder how Leon felt when they were tapping up Ward and Davis. F*ck them.
Umm, fairly sure he was an assistant coach at Hawthorne at that time. So not sure he'd have too much invested in GWS at that point.
Can taste the salty tears already when Lachy makes his way to the brown and gold next season🤤
So can I, when it doesn't happen...
Meh I didn't want Coniglio anyway.
Denial.

I doubt there's a single fan of any team who would utter the words "I don't want Coniglio" and not be lying through their teeth.
Nah I think that's what his inbox said.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back