Certified Legendary Thread Delusional Pearlers IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Little gem from talkback today

Guy suggesting we trade Daniher to the Swans for a first, then on trade that with next years first to Gold Coast for King.

Id love King but surely we don’t need to cut off our arms and legs in the process 🤪

Fellas, I would like to wholeheartedly apologise to our great and loyal fans for my clearly now, incorrect information. I was just as excited as the rest of us with the information I was receiving stating that he had confirmed a want to represent the Hawthorn Football Club so I sincerely apologise for giving lots of our fans what may be deemed as false hope.
I corroborated my info with a few much more respected and longer posters than myself on this forum and everything was matching up.

In terms of the events of tonight, there is no doubt that high ranking club officials of ours were lied to, including the most important off field official in our club. There is no doubt that AFL HQ have manipulated the system by driving the price of this new contract for Coniglio up by way of ‘payments’ outside the salary cap and there is absolutely no doubt that the HFC will continue to move forward and will taste much more success in the near future.
Heads up again boys and again I am really really sorry. I am as disappointed as the rest of you.

On a side note, abasi apologies in advance my friend and if this deems a suspension so be it:
fu** Carlton FC and their rotten to the core organisation, the laughing stock of football in this country and a true modern day basket case.

fu** Essendon FC and their disgusting, cheating culture. Are so inept as a football club that could not even cheat their way to success. Never forget as we say ‘while we were threepeating you were cheating’

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You should slap a ban on that poster. He was incredible last night and the pressure was on the whole time. Thanks for the input.
He won at least 2 matches off of his own boot in recent, the snap against the Roos and lace out to Hooker against the Crows. Pretty sure there was at least another this year alone.

Shout outs to that one particular PROMINENT HAWTHORN POSTER who went around LOLing at any post that mentioned the strong mail of Coniglio being happy in Sydney and most likely choosing to stay at GWS.

you mean THIS GUY? said:
This is the most disappointing part for mine. Cogs is just a player, there's plenty more and I'm sure we'll be fine without him.....but what this shows is that we will be restricted with who we can bring in, not by our cap, not by our culture.....but by how the suits at AFL house feel about it.

Little gem from talkback today

Guy suggesting we trade Daniher to the Swans for a first, then on trade that with next years first to Gold Coast for King.

Id love King but surely we don’t need to cut off our arms and legs in the process 🤪
King is going to cost someone 2 first rounders.
No point trying to get him this year, it will be like trying to get Caddy out after one year, they will not let that happen.

Bargaining stage of grief said:
What do you guys think? Fair for all involved?

Smith --> Dogs for pick 30
Brand & pick 30 --> St Kilda for Carlisle & pick 55
Cousins & Pick 28 --> Swans for Pick 23
Howe & Pick 23 --> GC for 17

Gets us two picks in the first round which would allow us a bit more room to move in regards to trading one out this year for an established name.
Smith is closer to pick 55.
Brand and 30 is worth about 1/2 of Carlisle
Cousins and 28 for 23 isn't that bad, except Cousins sucks and Sydney won't want him.
Again, okay, but why would GC want Howe?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back