Certified Legendary Thread Delusional Pearlers IV

Remove this Banner Ad

having quite the sook.

Hello Essendon friends, I come bearing gifts.

I can't directly link a thread, so pop on over to the Hawthorn board and read "“Hawthorn are middle of the road at best” discussion". Hawthorn fans are absolutely losing it at the suggestion that they are middle of the road after finishing 9th in and 18 team competition. There's lots of "but what if we had our injured players back, and if we beat the teams we lost to!". Very amusing.

Hello Essendon friends, I come bearing gifts.

I can't directly link a thread, so pop on over to the Hawthorn board and read "“Hawthorn are middle of the road at best” discussion". Hawthorn fans are absolutely losing it at the suggestion that they are middle of the road after finishing 9th in and 18 team competition. There's lots of "but what if we had our injured players back, and if we beat the teams we lost to!". Very amusing.
Oh you mean the thread that was directly linked in the post immediately above yours?

having quite the sook.
It's quite the read. I love it when they eat their own.

It's quite the read. I love it when they eat their own.

If all the bad things that happened didn't happen, and all the good things that did happen were amplified, then they would have won the flag!

I tried to explain on another board that Essendon wasn't given extra cap space when the suspended player returned. Here is the response:
said:
No. The way I read that is that any players you have had as top ups & who have stayed on have been payed outside the cap.
So yes, as the years have gone by, that is fewer players but it sheds some light on perhaps why Tippa hadn't signed immediately as he was one of those allowed outside the cap. So now going forward he will be a part of the cap. So this creates a squeeze on your cap.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

having quite the sook.
DERO some of your mate’s best work here. Genuine “because Hawthorn” stuff

I can't. This is about Daniher:
And when playing is not actually in the best 10 forwards in the league and is somewhere in the 20 range.

For example, Tom Papley is a better player and someone id say has much more value then Joe. I dont think Sydney want 2 first rounders for him though
Then he even quotes the supposed 20 forwards better than a fit Daniher:
In no particular order

1. Tom Lynch
2. Jack Darling
3. Lance Franklin
4. Jeremy Cameron
5. Toby Greene
6. Charlie Cameron
7. Charlie Curnow
8. Jordan De Goey
9. Michael Walters
10. Jesse Hogan
11. Tom Hawkins
12. Tom McDonald
13. Ben Brown
14. Josh Kennedy
15. Dustin Martin
16. Jack Gunston
17. Aaron Naughton
18. Robbie Gray
19. Tom Papley
20. Jack Riewoldt

Can also go deeper and say Ben King, Eric Hipwood, Oscar Allen Jeremy Finlayson are younger and showing more too
Midfielders are better forwards than Daniher.

I can't. This is about Daniher:

Then he even quotes the supposed 20 forwards better than a fit Daniher:

Midfielders are better forwards than Daniher.
Dude, he's the most obvious troll on BigFooty. Just don't engage. He's baiting everyone in that thread and we're all falling for it hook, line and sinker.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back