Certified Legendary Thread Delusional Pearlers IV

Remove this Banner Ad

That's gotta be one of the strangest suggestions I've ever seen.
so you mod this board but you don’t read this board?

(we’ve suggested stranger)

so you mod this board but you don’t read this board?

(we’ve suggested stranger)
It's one of the strangest hypothetical trade suggestions I've ever seen.

Having said that, I also mod the trades board and you'd be right in suggesting that I don't read most of the hypothetical trades there either.

It's one of the strangest hypothetical trade suggestions I've ever seen.

Having said that, I also mod the trades board and you'd be right in suggesting that I don't read most of the hypothetical trades there either.
sorry i should’ve done more emojis!

I would love to know what sort of offers were actually being put forward. I'd would be filthy as a Sydney fan if my club had given up more than a pick 40 odd for a guy who can't get on the park and is about to be a free agent.

Even funnier is it's a Hawthorn supporter.

For the record. It’s Carlton that are more likely to beat Richmond than most other sides in the AFL. We’ve come close the last 3 games and that’s with the lesser experienced side.
You saw that right. Coming close to Richmond means you are more likely to beat them than, ya know, actual sides that beat them in 2019.

Last edited by a moderator:
post said:
Yep, offer him a 2 million one year contract. No way they will match. Then once he’s on the list negotiate the next however many years at average wage to smooth it out. So long as you can clear the cap room for 2020 the rest is too easy.

Easily one of the dumbest things I have read from a swans poster RE Daniher as an RFA

Easily one of the dumbest things I have read from a swans poster RE Daniher as an RFA

z90808y9ssw21.jpg

Honestly i dont think our first team would beat Richmonds VFL premiership side
A team that made the AFL finals wouldn’t beat a VFL team 🤦‍♀️

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hawkes fans are happy with the next Whitfield/Bontempelli/Birchall. said:
The Whitfield comparison is a beauty. Lachie did have all of the elite traits so i'm not suggest we have found a bloke to match him, but watching those highlights you cannot help but think that young Will is a cross between him and our beloved Grant Birchall.

ps. I'm pretty sure another skinny kid by the name of Marcus Bontempelli grew over 10cm in his last 2 draft seasons and went from boy body to man physique in one off season following his first year. He was the 'upside' talent from that super draft in 2013. Day could easily be ours.

Regarding Will Day.

From the mainboard.

Internally Hawthorn have project two flags in the next four years.

For what it’s worth they’ve typically hit their targets so I look forward to this thread becoming another monologue of failed posts...

Oh when they fall its with an almighty thud. Wonder if they projected the same in the 90's just before they almost merged/folded.

Different group of fans, these are the ones who that do have inside info. In fact they have heard lachie Whitfield is locked in to go to the hawks next year.
Yeah, Whitfield is joining Lynch, Shiel and Cogs at Hawthorn. Shhh, don't tell anyone. Hawks ITK told me so.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back