Certified Legendary Thread Delusional Pearlers IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Strange one to challenge. I dont know how you argue it, like you basically have to prove the force of Stringers push was proportionate, and that Bellchambers' arm forces Vlastuins head back.

I wonder if they are just doing it to 'back up' their players. If you can get the fines thrown out you can keep up the 'Everyone is just jealous and targeting richmond' campaign.
Nah, you just have to prove that their respective actions were reasonable. Honestly think the MRP had an absolute stinker this week as seen by the number of challenges.

General comment: Don't ask me to defend that thread though. *shudder*

Nah, you just have to prove that their respective actions were reasonable. Honestly think the MRP had an absolute stinker this week as seen by the number of challenges.

General comment: Don't ask me to defend that thread though. *shudder*
they were acceptable in holywood.

The MRP is just crap full stop. inconsistent , suspend stuff that shouldnt be suspended, let stuff slip through that should. Most of the time driven by the name tag the player wears

apparently everyone bar flopmond supporters can see the dives yet they get off

The whole MRP has to go
If this was against Geelong for example they would have been held up. Christian is a dead set ******* moron

Still trying to work out if we were tanking or not.

20-6 centre bounce clearances is as bad as ive ever seen. Would love to know what S Mitchell was doing to stop the rot. McGrath had 10 clearances. And he's a glorified half back. It's staggering.

Scrim outstanding.
Hartley very good first half.
McEvoy unbelievable as a defender early. Pity Ceglar is a spud.
Chad has lost interest.
So has Shiels.
TOB is just not up to it.
Patton needs another pre season.

I switched it off early in the last. Knew we were done.

I take solace in the draft pick, as you have to look for a positive.

I remember Clarko talking about catastrophic change in 2017. Well here we are. A bottom 4 side, on our knees. What are you gonna do???
Found this one from one of my favourite Hawkfie flogs. McGrath a glorified half back, someone's still bitter about Burton not getting the RS.

Conspiracy theorist Bake snaker strikes again with his mystifying theories for why Essendon can never play a good game.

First part is in relation to Clarko:
Bake Snaker said:
He ripped magnets off the whiteboard.

There was zero attempt to stifle the opposition and maintain his 36 point lead?

Surely that's also a record for this season?

17 shots to 6 at half time, and then there's a 71 point turnaround in the second half?

That is the worst exhibition of bluffing that I have seen in all my years following the sport.

FFS, how can there NOT be an inquiry?!

Reasonable Norf fan said:
Do you really believe this @BakeSnaker?
* were dominating Hawks around the ball the whole game. They adjusted and pumped em. Was a good in-game adjustment IMO.

Bake Snaker said:
Yes.

Holding a 6 goal lead in 32 minutes of football is childs play.

I'll never forget the time he blamed our ability to kick goals against North on magic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bad luck tonight guys, I thought you were the better team and a bit unlucky with some umpiring decisions

You definately have a bright future, good luck for the rest of the season
Double whammy from a Carton nuffie in the Hawthorne autopsy thread

lol I mean, we're not great, that's true; but the fact we were able to come back and beat those flogs after being down by 40 odd points, speaks volumes to how bad they are

It's not so much that they'll finish above us, that could happen. It's the "easily" and "normal season" as if their shitness this season is due to circumstances that aren't also impacting every other team.

Is there a better outside mid in the comp than Walsh currently? Such a dominant player.

Doubt his body of work over the season gets him an AA spot, but he’s one of the best performed players in the league over the past month.
Yep. Sam Walsh is the best outside mid in the comp.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back