Certified Legendary Thread Delusional Pearlers IV

Remove this Banner Ad

I appreciated it mate. Absolutely loved it, can understand it takes a lot of time but if you ever get the time to do another one I would give it a like 👍

i appreciate that. Thank you.

What an odd and incredibly long bow to draw.

#rentfree

The full post is even better:

Personally couldn’t give two f@cks how Dodo feels other than reamed IF we make a deal.

The only deal I agree to makes him look like the complete and utter t@rd he is.

Every year he stuffs trade week up and by extension the careers of many fringe footballers who needs big deals done early so they may get a crack at it.

I wish the bloke and his filthy cheating club nothing but endless misery and if the place burnt down I’d be racing there to pee and dance on the ashes.

99.07% of their fans can GAGF while I’m at it.

And this tosser came on to our board "in peace" the other day.

All relating to Saad, from the same poster.

He won't be in our best 5 as of Round 1 next year, but top 10 is possible.

he's currently not a top tier player.

With some more development Saad might get there, but he's currently not in our best players.

Our list is trending upwards, Essendon's is in freefall.

Saad will respond at some point. Could have really used it as further leverage after Essendon through him under the bus, but our list manager ended up doing the nice thing and letting it go to get the deal underway.

All relating to Saad, from the same poster.
if i was petty, there's a post from another poster that come midday yday we were gonna be crying.
i assume it had something to do with Saad airing grievances, walking to PSD. etc

nekminnit, he's pissed at Carlton & we have pick 8.
ouch

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sent an email to the club Friday re my opinion of what’s going on and how it’s influencing my level of membership/sponsorship going forward.

Got a call from D just now asking me what my concerns were and how they can assuage me, so the membership office still exists which is a positive I guess 🤷🏼‍♂️

Poor D. I wonder how many times Essendon and Dodoro were mentioned. Can't help but picture D as Cybil Fawlty.

Ooo I know..
I know..
I know..
I know dear..
Ooo I know..

Carlton board with the biggest backflip ever,
This is a selection of posts from 9 - 11 this morning
Saad through PSD now. We need 8 for a KPF
Dodo loves his 5 minutes in the spot light
Let’s trade 8 with something else to hawks for pick 4 take the best kpp. Front load saad’s contract to take him in the psd
Be funny if all the clubs walk away from Essendon. They have a lot going on. Wouldn't be surprised if Port have to wait another year to take Fantasia as a RFA. Perhaps Essendon have that one right and Port are offering less than what their compensation is. Port will have to offer Essendon more than their future compo is as he is still contracted.

The difficult part with us and them is we can draft him with pick 8 and they get nothing but if we split or trade pick 8 elsewhere we lose that pick 8 leveridge. I don't know if it's possible to get Saad via the PSD but if nothing gets done today I would think that is the way we should go. Essendon, if they want pick 8 they must do better than Just Saad.

If Oliver is actually in play I can see why it would be us who is being difficult.
I honestly think Dodo is the sole reason that trade period is 10 days instead of 3. Seriously get rid of him and you can cut a whole week out!
If anyone's reputation is going to suffer here, it's Essendon's.

Players won't be going "Hey, I shouldn't try to get to Carlton, because they can't do deals".

They'll be going "Geez, I shouldn't ever consider going to Essendon, because their players clearly don't enjoy being there, and when their players do want out they make it as difficult as possible for everyone."

Caldwell has been suckered in by a fat contract. But you'd hope his manager has made it clear to him that going to Essendon is a long-term commitment. Because if he gets there and finds it's actually a shithole then he's going to find it very hard to jump ship.

Carlton on the other hand....you know what, we may have had some difficult negotiations recently, but none of our players seem to want to leave.
PSD it is
Psd it is then lol
Perfect, stuff essendon they get F all and learn a valuable lesson in being reasonable. I pray its true
Good. I want us to use the PSD. fu** Essendon. Uncontacted players should be able to walk to whichever club they want. He doesn't have a contract with essendon anymore, so he's technically not employed by them. Why should we give them any compensation?
Maybe we banked on dodo been dodo the whole time...make it look like we'll play the game, meanwhile line up something else.
Saad goes via PSD and we get all we wanted to begin with.
Whatever goes down next you would have to assume confidently that Saad is in on this.
Lets see what happens.
Exactly.. Dodo is trying all his media to paint us as bad, and them as good.. We havent backed out of anything except the crap he is trying to deal instead of a proper value for Saad.. We should do whatever trade we can to get a pick between 11-16 and then offer that only.. as thats closer to Saad proper value..
More spin from Dodo regurgitated by the media:

'all but agreed' - so not agreed
'Sources said the proposal was a fair deal' - * told us it was fair
'talks were calm and respectful until the last-minute surprise twist' - Dodo spat the dummy because Austin won't being reamed
Psd yeehah
I think that second rounder coming back is the deal breaker. If Dodoro can’t come to agree to it, it won’t happen. Austin showing his mettle here. Backing himself in. I’m liking it a lot.
* can say that their future second is tied up in another deal but our current 1st must be included...

******* dumb campaigners. Absolute morons, the lot of them.
Stuff Essendon. We'll take Saad in the PSD.
Haha the druggies are actually pathetic
Nice to see the media flat out lying now :rolleyes:
8 + future third for saad + future second or fanta compo pick. Not hard now stop lying
'We can't give future second because we need it for Caldwell'
Ok, we will take the pick port has offered for fanta
'No no no we want more than that for fanta'
Ok, talk to you later
The 3 above are my personal favourites, all from their super special "ITK." Weirdly he hasn't been seen since then. 🤷‍♂️
More than happy for the Blues to outline their demands to * and walk away if not met. You don't pay a premium for uncontracted players who want out. Providing he isn't willing to do a medical elsewhere, we'll land him in the PSD. Play the long game, Baggers.
Its about time Carlton forgot about Dodo though.. i mean, bypass the bs negotiating of whats coming back etc.. Go and get a higher pick than 8 in a pick swap and get the currency we want as return for 8 and get the highest pick, like a 13 or whatever...
Pure spin from * to try and make us look like we're being unreasonable...

They sook to the media thinking that'll pressure us to accept their shitty offer.

Not gonna happen.
The great part of this is CFC & PAFC are leveraging each other against *.

So effectively 8 + F3 = Saad + Fanta
This will all end well folks. If the worst case scenario is we miss out on Saad, it will open up other possibilities for us. Carn the blues
BTW this blokes been sooking up the Caldwell thread ever since
Love how this is playing out, for us

We will get Saad one way or another, whether that is fair compensation or for free

Dodo will try and hold out as long as he can, but this time, he may not be able to get all the pieces they need and want

Love it
It sounds like this is just * feeding the media BS.

Clearly what's happened is * put their latest offer to us overnight, we probably said we'd consider and get back to them this morning. Our answer is no and they've gone running to the media saying we backed out on something which was never agreed upon.

It sounds like our demand of their future 2nd coming back, which is very fair, has been consistent and unchanging for days now. Meanwhile despite knowing exactly what will get the trade done, the * posturing and nonsense just keeps on rolling on.
Bang so obvious or 8 for 18 & 19 use 18 for Saad done. if Dildoro continues to be a Malaka then it's PSD

Williams for nothing. Williams for nothing and Saad for free
Dero alt account that one
God i hate *. Absolute sh*t stain of a club.

And then 11am-ish hit and the trade dropped.
We folded
They won't re-draft him.
And clubs won't draft a player they haven't done a medical on, or interviewed.
Dodo either comes to the party, or we get him for free in the PSD.
You already came to the Dodo party
Geez that's a sh*t deal
fu** that is crap!
Gross. 48 is a meh pick and the pick upgrade is token and not really worth anything.
That's a relatively sh*t deal. Expect Liddle or someone more senior to Austin overruled here to ensure the deal got done.
If Riley Beveridge's tweet is true that's disappointing and sounds like the pressure Essendon put on via the media has got to us.
Yeah not happy with that. Looks like we blinked.
Dodoro made Austin his b*tch
Nick Austin is soft as butter, absolutely pathetic from him
Worst Trade thingy Ever.
I doubt we are really prepared to give them pick 8 and then some. But it makes us look the good and fair guys.
Oh ok
I hope that's not true, if it is Austin needs to hang it up after this trade period.
Soft by Austin.

I could have bartered that deal blindfolded and hands tied on Day 1.
Carlton talked a tough game but still folded when blues were in no rush
We blinked
That is a horrible outcome for us. We could have done that day one. What a waste of time
we got screwed
What a ******* garbage return for a top 10 pick.

Total joke of an effort for a player out of contract.
dont like the trade

Saad, pick 48 and 78 to Blues.
Pick 8 and 87 to Bomber

dont care for 48 & 78.

we paid overs.
Pick 8 for Saad and 48

sh*t deal, should have held out
Thats a terrible deal. Didnt even wait for the Fantasia pick.

Austin folded, Dodoro made him his B**CH
Time for a call to the club to vent my spleen........pathetic
So we over pay Williams on the hope he will be an A grade midfielder and now we bend over a take it from Dodoro. Good off season blues 👍🏻
All that posturing by us to accept that deal.

A little disappointing
100 per cent. If we settled for a third rounder a day and a half out from deadline we absolutely blinked.

Fairly pathetic outcome from Austin and co. We absolutely had a position of strength in these negotiations 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
Rubbish deal Blues...sorry to say
No future second....no good.

Great to have Saad, but this was unnecessary from our club.
We really should have held firm......but didn't/couldn't.

Not Saad's fault though. Welcome Adam.
Folded from a position of strength if that is indeed the deal.
Disgusted in the club ...
Weird, mood changed very suddenly.

And I'm throwing this is coz I'm not sure he understands how the trade period, points thing works.
Yep, and won’t * now have a points deficit for next years super draft that will move their first round pick down? Similar to what has happened to Fremantle this year after having picks 7, 8 and 9 last year?
Yes have 3 first rounders puts us in deficit 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤣🤣

This is a selection of posts from 9 - 11 this morning

The 3 above are my personal favourites, all from their super special "ITK." Weirdly he hasn't been seen since then. 🤷‍♂️

BTW this blokes been sooking up the Caldwell thread ever since

Dero alt account that one

And then 11am-ish hit and the trade dropped.

You already came to the Dodo party

Oh ok

Weird, mood changed very suddenly.

And I'm throwing this is coz I'm not sure he understands how the trade period, points thing works.

Yes have 3 first rounders puts us in deficit 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤣🤣
Welcome back Jade, missed you mate.

We both know which supporter base has truly been head f’ed by their club's player exodus.

Good luck with the rebuild.

Posts in every Essendon related trade thread and claims we're the one's who are head*ed.

Enjoy the view from the bottom 4 for the foreseeable future.

It's not fun, but at least you'll keep "winning" trade week.

9 bottom four finishes and 5 wooden spoons in less than 20 years and getting mouthy about enjoying the view.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back