Other Teams
Tassie Devils
Hawks to bounce back strongly:

How I see things going
2021:6-8
2022:6-8
2023: big jump 3-5
2024: 1-4

The team lacks xfactor, so we are always going to be predicted to struggle, but I believe (pending a horrid injury run) that we will surprise a few.

2020 was a write off. We had a game plan that was designed for endurance. The quick games instead meant the quick teams that lacked endurance could effective do sprints for a quarter and then pack it in. Even richmond took 2/3 of the season to get going

Assuming a semi-normal season, and we will be there abouts

Oct 2, 2012
Adelaide
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Boston Celtics, Miami Dolphins
Hawks to bounce back strongly:

Delusion is strong in this one
giphy.gif

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

May 6, 2007
South East Suburbs
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspurs, Melbourne Vixen
A lot of people not liking the idea that Ridley could be AA this year

Cause Essendon..

I’d imagine people would hate the idea of Tippa being AA, because Essendon even though he is one of the more revered players league wide

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cause Essendon..

I’d imagine people would hate the idea of Tippa being AA, because Essendon even though he is one of the more revered players league wide

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Essendon is the most hated team haha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

who will be the first time all Australian this year

sadly the Richmond coward deleted his post saying Vlaustin is a better player ahaha

DapperJong

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts SFA Good Friday Appeal Spooderman Meme Medal Pantskyle BeanCoiNFT Investor
Feb 11, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Juventus
Not sure what I'm gonna cringe harder at.

A "WE ARE ESSENDON" chant or EFC bans booing Joe.

fairbump_playon

Premiership Player
Jun 27, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
Not sure what I'm gonna cringe harder at.

A "WE ARE ESSENDON" chant or EFC bans booing Joe.
Chanting "We are Essendon" is totally moronic drone behaviour that achieves nothing. We might as well chant "The field is grassy". So obvious and pointless.

Even though I'm not personally big on it, booing a former favourite son makes better sense to me. As much as we want to rise above it, there is still a dumb, tribal aspect of following a particular football team. If as a group we had really evolved beyond booing we would follow the AFL, not Essendon - and we would enjoy every game no matter who wins or loses.

Apr 26, 2007
Victoria
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Aston Villa
Chanting "We are Essendon" is totally moronic drone behaviour that achieves nothing. We might as well chant "The field is grassy". So obvious and pointless.

Even though I'm not personally big on it, booing a former favourite son makes better sense to me. As much as we want to rise above it, there is still a dumb, tribal aspect of following a particular football team. If as a group we had really evolved beyond booing we would follow the AFL, not Essendon - and we would enjoy every game no matter who wins or loses.
Only when you reach true enlightenment.

ive always thought the only thing wrong with the WE ARE ESSENDON CHANT is it is too old fashioned. they need to bring it into the modern day with a hip hop twist.

We are essendon We are Essendon
(what? what?)
We are essendon. We are essendon
(uh huh uh huh)

We are essendon we are essendon
(say whaaaat?)
we are essendon we are essendon.
(get jiffy wit’ it)

etc.

perfect

BomberARMY

All Australian
Mar 20, 2011
AFL Club
Essendon
We need to have better chants for our club.. some of the Soccer chants are great and I think we could do something similar..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back