Certified Legendary Thread Delusional Pearlers IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Statement game today. We are clearly not in the worst tier of teams anymore. We are making our move up the ladder. We can challenge for the 8 in 2022 and that can be a platform for premiership contention in 2023.
From the "When will Carlton arrive?" thread. Which for the record - should be considered cheating at this point.

Someone tell them they beat 17th on the ladder and looked like they were going to lose at half time.

From the "When will Carlton arrive?" thread. Which for the record - should be considered cheating at this point.

Someone tell them they beat 17th on the ladder and looked like they were going to lose at half time.

How’s the deflection? The retraction? The statement that they were never going to lose to us.

I don’t know about anyone else but the scoreboard against us suggests we have a brighter future than said Hawks.

I mean struggling up to midway through the third also suggests we ran them right to the end.

The delusions are seriously impressive in that thread. Kreuuuzers, aARow, aka Dispute are next level stupid with what they post. Helps them sleep at night I suppose

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How’s the deflection? The retraction? The statement that they were never going to lose to us.

I don’t know about anyone else but the scoreboard against us suggests we have a brighter future than said Hawks.

I mean struggling up to midway through the third also suggests we ran them right to the end.

The delusions are seriously impressive in that thread. Kreuuuzers, aARow, aka Dispute are next level stupid with what they post. Helps them sleep at night I suppose

Taken the words right out of my mouth.

Also the quote from some moron who goes "Essendon on the other hand were underwhelming, especially after the massive hype".

What ******* hype? Who has hyped us up this year? My sides are in low orbit 😂

Taken the words right out of my mouth.

Also the quote from some moron who goes "Essendon on the other hand were underwhelming, especially after the massive hype".

What ******* hype? Who has hyped us up this year? My sides are in low orbit

For sure. Remember we had 8 out against the Bombers as well. Great effort to beat such a brave side of young warriors.

I thought the Hawks were closer than the Bombers and actually have the makings of a very good football team.

Essendon on the other hand were underwhelming, especially after the massive hype. Never looked like losing that one, with 8 out of the best 22 in second gear mind you.

Delusion is strong in that thread

Carlton, despite the hype and widespread predictions of finals, will still be below us on the ladder as we approach the mid-season mark, if we can overcome North tomorrow.

I love how they mention this so-called “8 out of best 22” missing from their narrow win against us. Did they see our injury list that day!?

Sydney will smash them at the SCG next week

They (Bigfooty’s Carlton contingent) need their own ‘Delusional Pearlers’ thread.

I guess that was my mistake, giving to much respect to Carlton posters for holding a reasonable debate after the off season debacle

Just chuck them on ignore and be done with it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol North supporters are something else
On the one hand they're saying we cheat forward of the ball playing bruise free football that isn't sustainable.

On the other they're lauding Rutten for out coaching Noble.

They are taking it well over there. This from our favourite self using twitter source always vanishing after a loss time for a new username 'journalist'

Cox, Perkins and Hind have all the makings of classic Essendon front runners that'll beat up on a side going crap and then disappear like a smackhead's dole cheque in say, an Elimination Final.

They are taking it well over there. This from our favourite self using twitter source always vanishing after a loss time for a new username 'journalist'

Has he doxed himself again lately?

they love that Elimination Final, don't they.
Pretty sure they went to win a Semi, then play an EF and Semi the year later
But that one lives long in the memory.

And all for what?
No flag, in need of assistance (yet again) and more inches closer to Tasmania.

Did love seeing Roos in the box mid game on the replay. didn't realise he was there helping out.
That's the barometer for how bad you're going....when Roosy is rolled out to try and sort things out.

And all for what?

Did love seeing Roos in the box mid game on the replay. didn't realise he was there helping out.
That's the barometer for how bad you're going....when Roosy is rolled out to try and sort things out.
You got one bit wrong, winning that elimination final was them winning their grand final.

And all for what?

This is why I don't get why everyone thinks the whole SiX tHoUsAnD dAyS crap is such a zinger. If all you care about is winning one final, then your ambition is way too short. Plenty of clubs whose drought for the only one that matters is worse.

This is why I don't get why everyone thinks the whole SiX tHoUsAnD dAyS crap is such a zinger. If all you care about is winning one final, then your ambition is way too short. Plenty of clubs whose drought for the only one that matters is worse.
Bigfooty is some sort of warped world convuluted to hate Essendon. This is the direction I have gone in recent years, could not care about winning week one of the finals, it's the big dance that matters.

Most idiots reply? "you need to win a final first". I'm like, ok cool, if it means we win the whole thing great, if not it is celebrating mediocrity.

yup
that twitter account is a perfect pearler
Club that held the record before us has won how many of the last flags?

Bigfooty is some sort of warped world convuluted to hate Essendon. This is the direction I have gone in recent years, could not care about winning week one of the finals, it's the big dance that matters.

Most idiots reply? "you need to win a final first". I'm like, ok cool, if it means we win the whole thing great, if not it is celebrating mediocrity.
Tigers didn't
First final win after the previous record drought was in 2017.....on the way to the flag.

Congratulations to Essendon and the umpires. Easy to win when you have extra help.

1622295272452.png

4da786fb18325e81e995544e6e3c6326-400x1000-jpg.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back