Democrats nominating for 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Kennedy a virulent anti vaxxer has 20 % vote amongst democrats ,guess the name is still worth something

To be fair, he's not really running hard (or barely at all) on the anti-vax stuff and is basically positioning himself as the liberal alternative to Biden.

With Williamson also on 5-10%, it remains crazy that Biden can be so vulnerable but have no major candidate challenging him. It speaks to a sure concern for the Democrats (and why they bound behind him in the first place) that there's no real establishment candidate capable of stirring anyone's passion, especially with Kamala increasingly found wanting.

To be fair, he's not really running hard (or barely at all) on the anti-vax stuff and is basically positioning himself as the liberal alternative to Biden.

With Williamson also on 5-10%, it remains crazy that Biden can be so vulnerable but have no major candidate challenging him. It speaks to a sure concern for the Democrats (and why they bound behind him in the first place) that there's no real establishment candidate capable of stirring anyone's passion, especially with Kamala increasingly found wanting.
I once held a bit of hope for Cory Brooker as someone who would appeal to the centre but he's dropped right off

It's highly likely the US will be voting for one of two geriatrics next election. Worrying

I once held a bit of hope for Cory Brooker as someone who would appeal to the centre but he's dropped right off

It's highly likely the US will be voting for one of two geriatrics next election. Worrying
I wish Warren was younger, smart lady. Still very sharp though.

I wish Warren was younger, smart lady. Still very sharp though.
there are smart Dems, they just don't seem to have that x factor that could overcome the BS spewed out by the right wing media. Warren would have a tough fight, Whitehouse as well, as he doesn't have a lot of charisma. Newsom is more soundbite-genic, but isn't nearly as smart as he thinks he is. The Veep also doesn't have a lot of popularity and I think would lose even if she ran a smarter campaign than Hillary did.
They'd better have some smart political operatives working 24/7 to find a good candidate before they get to the middle of primary season.

RFK Jr touting Larry David's support gets a vintage Larry David response.

Fybnyc7XgAMyme1

It’d almost be worth having RFK Jr be the nominee against Trump in the election just to hear Trump be the one taking the pro-vaccine line in the debates.
Trump who fast-tracked, funded then continuously bragged about the vaccines? Or do you mean Judd Trump the snooker player perhaps?

It’d almost be worth having RFK Jr be the nominee against Trump in the election just to hear Trump be the one taking the pro-vaccine line in the debates.
Cookers vs cookers. The great American bake-off?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's really ******* depressing living here.

Theres a ton of factors, but I think It's mainly got to to do with the broken electoral system that forces people to vote on who they think other people will vote for. When you have someone as downright fascistic as Trump, then you feel compelled to vote for a nobody rather than someone who could fix any problems. Which in turn means anyone who wants to fix the problems doesn't even bother to run, as we are seeing time and time again. This breeds cynicism from the electorate and the self fulfilling prophecy is complete. Couple that with a system that has no criminal Checks and balances (only political ones that can easily be overcome), then you have a system that's ripe for a populist takeover.

I dont think it should be a suprise what's happening in the US right now. I think it's a suprise that they have gone this long without it happening.

He’s a nutter. Get rid of him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back