Democrats nominating for 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

He's flapping his arms around saying he didn't say what we saw him say.

Utter kook who needs treatment not a platform from the nutjob media.
Jayzus. I know my kooks, and they s**t me. A quote I like from this patently honest guy is " I spent 40 years trying to get mercury out of the fish supply...no one ever called me anti-fish."

People who buy the TV/DC version of events are as tragic and deficient as the grown-ups who queue for Taylor Swift tickets.

Well it obv did go away. He was wrong about lots of covid stuff. He fell for the trap.
RFK obviously batshit nuts and a Trojan horse to try and cause more destabilisation funded by the Russians, and supported by Bannon and Stone.
"Funded by the russians" = any political phenomenon I can't understand.

He's flapping his arms around saying he didn't say what we saw him say.

Utter kook who needs treatment not a platform from the nutjob media.
What did he say? That covid bypassed some groups? Gosh, he'd be smarter to point to the Nigerians or Uttar Pradeshians! Mention the Chinese, no one cares. Mention the Jews...also no one actually cares, but the anti-RFK types think it's somehow an exploitable slip-up.

This is all about midwits reading the room and getting all mean-girls....evidence and principles disappeared 6 years ago.

What did he say? That covid bypassed some groups?
Yeah... bit more than that as you well know.

“COVID-19. There is an argument that it is ethnically targeted. COVID-19 attacks certain races disproportionately,” Kennedy said. “COVID-19 is targeted to attack Caucasians and black people. The people who are most immune are Ashkenazi Jews and Chinese.”​
“We don’t know whether it was deliberately targeted or not but there are papers out there that show the racial or ethnic differential and impact,” Kennedy hedged.​

This is hogwash, by the way. Utter rubbish. Asian communities in the USA were also disproportionately likely to be affected by Covid-19.

Ethnicity and clinical outcomes in COVID-19: A systematic review and meta-analysis:

Yes, there are papers showing different groups are disproportionately affected. The loon is flapping his gums about "targeting" and the like.

18,728,893 patients from 50 studies were included; 26 were peer-reviewed; 42 were from the United States of America and 8 from the United Kingdom.​

Our findings suggest that the disproportionate impact of COVID-19 on Black and Asian communities is mainly attributable to increased infection amongst these communities.

Infection with SARS-CoV-2.

Many explanations exist as to why there may be an elevated level of SARS-CoV-2 infection in ethnic minority groups. Contact tracing studies provide strong evidence that sustained close contact with someone who is infected with SARS-CoV-2 drives the majority of new infections. SARS-CoV-2 is much more efficiently spread in enclosed and crowded environments [
[62]
]. Individuals from ethnic minority backgrounds are more likely to live in larger household sizes comprised of multiple generations [
[26]
[63]
]. They are also more likely to have lower socioeconomic status, which may increase the likelihood of living in overcrowded households, or accommodation with shared facilities or communal areas [
[64]
[65]
]. Furthermore, individuals from ethnic minority backgrounds are more likely to be employed as essential workers, or less able to work from home, and as a result have continued to have contact with others through work or commuting [
[63]
]. In the Bureau of Labour Statistics Current Population Survey for the year 2019, Hawkins found that Black and Asian workers in the USA were more likely to be employed in occupations with both frequent exposures to infections and proximity to others [
[66]
]. There is also evidence that ethnic minority groups experience disproportionate rates of COVID-19 in some of these occupational groups, for example among healthcare workers [
[67]
].

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How is a boycott of Israel anti-Semitic?

How is anyone listening to RFK Jr as an authority on anything?
That one has puzzled me forever. Like the MAGA phenomenon, people are afraid of the Israel lobby. If you are critical then you'll get bashed as anti-Sem. So many US pols pander to that voting demographic.

"Funded by the russians" = any political phenomenon I can't understand.

Err no, he showed a pic on his Twitter page with a girl wearing a T shirt of his, background showed it was in Russia.

What rationale do you give to the “phenomenon” of RFK? He won’t get anywhere anyway. He’s more popular with qanon than democrats.

What are the rules with Biden dropping out

I assume if he drops out prior to the national convention (usually just a procession when its a sitting president) then they would have to go through the whole primary process.

But if Biden becomes the nominee at the DNC and then drops out, how do they select a replacement ?

What are the rules with Biden dropping out

I assume if he drops out prior to the national convention (usually just a procession when its a sitting president) then they would have to go through the whole primary process.

But if Biden becomes the nominee at the DNC and then drops out, how do they select a replacement ?
He's dropping out?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back