Competitions Demons Fans Tipping: Who is the best tipster? Find out ITT

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons

Are you the best Melbourne Forum tipper?

Our Demons Forum Tipping Comp is up and running - on the latest version of BigFooty's own tipping system.

➕ Join Here: https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/pickem/melbourne-forum-2022.78/join-pool

:melbourne: Enter tips here: Melbourne Forum 2022 - Week 1 Results

🥇 First prize is a shiny medal and a year's Premium Platinum membership.

Plus a legitimate claim to the title of best Melbourne tipster.

:moneybag: Want cash prizes?

The Official BigFooty Forum comp is running for supporters from across the site, with $1000 in cash prizes, and weekly Premium Platinum memberships:

Just click, join and tip!

And try our fun Knockout Comp:

:family:Start your own tipping comp

You can even make your own comp for your friends, family, work, school, club... whatever you like:

You can run normal tipping or a knockout/survivor style comp.

Sep 20, 2005
Hell
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Milwaukee Bucks
If nobody else joins I still get the prize right Chief?
Pretty sure I won this the sesason I played and got this full size avatar as my prize. I only keep it out of fear that if I change it, it will go back to the tiny 8 bit thing Chief used to give you if you didn't pay up.

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Pretty sure I won this the sesason I played and got this full size avatar as my prize. I only keep it out of fear that if I change it, it will go back to the tiny 8 bit thing Chief used to give you if you didn't pay up.
That’s a full size avatar?

The high-definition is sensational. You’re not trying to drum up interest in this competition, are you Hamster?

Sep 20, 2005
Hell
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Milwaukee Bucks
That’s a full size avatar?

The high-definition is sensational. You’re not trying to drum up interest in this competition, are you Hamster?
I don't know how to feel about this. I've spent the last 14 years thinking I was getting away with a full size thingy for free off my one time tipping win.

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
I don't know how to feel about this. I've spent the last 14 years thinking I was getting away with a full size thingy for free off my one time tipping win.
Might be time to join the tipping again. I’m you’re only opponent which gives you a 95% chance of victory

Sep 20, 2005
Hell
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Milwaukee Bucks
Might be time to join the tipping again. I’m you’re only opponent which gives you a 95% chance of victory
pfft Iwon the work one this year. Critics say it's only because i tipped us every week but on the other hand they are fucing idiots.

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
pfft Iwon the work one this year. Critics say it's only because i tipped us every week but on the other hand they are fucing idiots.
2021 was s**t. I have spent a decade tipping us and it went pear shaped every time. I broke the habit and this s**t happens. This bloody club

Back