Podcast Demons podcast - Not a Dee's board one coz we're too slack

mfcpodcast

Debutant
Mar 25, 2015
AFL Club
Melbourne
Hey Guys,
In this week's podcast SEN's Dr Turf joins us to discuss THAT win and how we are going to beat Sydney.
1f534.png
1f535.png

Check it out below!
http://bit.ly/2shnFhJ

Love your work boys. Have enjoyed the year.

But can you please work out how to get a better audio link for your interviews? They're really hard to listen too - especially in loud spaces like public transport.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mfcpodcast

Debutant
Mar 25, 2015
AFL Club
Melbourne
Love your work boys. Have enjoyed the year.

But can you please work out how to get a better audio link for your interviews? They're really hard to listen too - especially in loud spaces like public transport.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for listening Ponsdale.

Good call on the interviews. Its something we are looking into!

Dec 18, 2002
demonwiki.org
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
AFC Wimbledon, Atlanta Braves
New to the Brunton Avenue Will Be Closed For 20 Minutes After The Match At The Discretion Of The Police Operational Commander Publishing family:

The Melbourne Football Club's Greatest Hits - an irregular off-season series where Demons Beth and I investigate the good, bad and worse of modern MFC matches.

Episode 1 - Breathing into a paper bag

Last edited by a moderator:
New to the Brunton Avenue Will Be Closed For 20 Minutes After The Match At The Discretion Of The Police Operational Commander Publishing family:

The Melbourne Football Club's Greatest Hits - an irregular off-season series where Demons Beth and I investigate the good, bad and worse of modern MFC matches.

Episode 1 - Breathing into a paper bag

How quickly did you skip over the geelong game?

Dec 18, 2002
demonwiki.org
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
AFC Wimbledon, Atlanta Braves
You’re kidding Super. How am I supposed to survive this level of negative nostalgia?

Never fear, the six episodes are going to be Win-Loss-Win-Loss-Win-Loss (draws can GAGF) so you'll get a 50% record.

Back