Demons scribble I did on the iPad

Remove this Banner Ad

Annoys me massively that we still don't use a demon in the logo.
Agree, personally I’ve always liked the drawing of our mascot Checker and thought they could use him as the centre piece to a logo.
48CD75F3-A9F5-4F7D-95F0-F37C7F12BAD8.jpeg
Also agree they could modernise the old Neale Daniher era logo, was a great logo.

What’s the modern twist? COVID mask I guess

You can bring it to life a bit more, the shape is great but it's a bit bland, I'd like to see some blue incorporated in it as well, . Ill have a crack at some stage on the weekend and see what I can come up with.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You can bring it to life a bit more, the shape is great but it's a bit bland, I'd like to see some blue incorporated in it as well, . Ill have a crack at some stage on the weekend and see what I can come up with.
Challenge accepted!

Annoys me massively that we still don't use a demon in the logo, wish wed bring back Theseventhhamster avatar one with a modern twist. Was easily my favourite.

Wasn't the current logo designed with Bartlett's dream of making Melbourne the NY Yankees of Australia in mind? In that it was a very simple logo with just a monogram and the name of the city that tourists might purchase as a souvenir when visiting.

I loved the old Daniher era demon logo but I like the new one too. It's very clean and looks good on apparel. We've changed our logo way too many times in the past 15 years to go again.

Wasn't the current logo designed with Bartlett's dream of making Melbourne the NY Yankees of Australia in mind? In that it was a very simple logo with just a monogram and the name of the city that tourists might purchase as a souvenir when visiting.

I loved the old Daniher era demon logo but I like the new one too. It's very clean and looks good on apparel. We've changed our logo way too many times in the past 15 years to go again.

I'm not a fan the new one, but at least it's better than s**t we had under Schwab and McNamee previous to that.

Remember this horror show?

images.jpeg

Another shite one from the early 90s

download.png

hmmm...
7865326-3x2-340x227.jpg

Seattle Kraken in the NHL had a fantastic launch and clever logo designs, great job by the their marketing team and designers

download (3).png

Top of the anchor on their secondary logo is actually the Seattle Space needle, clever little touch.

Its sh*t, got magpies in the name plate and not a magpie in sight. Even we aren't that dumb.
Worst logo I've seen is the one we had during the Neeld years.

It was so ******* busy. Trident, southern cross, yoke, mogram, Est, and ******* Tom Wills' letter all contained within a shield and a ribbon. With the clubs name in a terrible font below with an olympic torch coming out the top of the M. Even the old logo in the background looks annoyed with this travesty.
1623115354964.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back