Demons scribble I did on the iPad

Remove this Banner Ad

Worst logo I've seen is the one we had during the Neeld years.

It was so ******* busy. Trident, southern cross, yoke, mogram, Est, and ******* Tom Wills' letter all contained within a shield and a ribbon. With the clubs name in a terrible font below with an olympic torch coming out the top of the M. Even the old logo in the background looks annoyed with this travesty.
View attachment 1149826

Liverpool try hard.

Still reckon it's better than the McNamee s**t, zero inspiration, so boring.

Seattle Kraken in the NHL had a fantastic launch and clever logo designs, great job by the their marketing team and designers

View attachment 1149825

Top of the anchor on their secondary logo is actually the Seattle Space needle, clever little touch.

Awesome design. 👌

Worst logo I've seen is the one we had during the Neeld years.

It was so ******* busy. Trident, southern cross, yoke, mogram, Est, and ******* Tom Wills' letter all contained within a shield and a ribbon. With the clubs name in a terrible font below with an olympic torch coming out the top of the M. Even the old logo in the background looks annoyed with this travesty.
View attachment 1149826
They ****ed around with the colour as well - trying to get a deeper, 'blood' red on a really dark navy. Made what was already a shithouse jumper even worse (remember colourgate? FMD)

Logo's are so inconsequential in the grand scheme of things. Once you have a functioning version just leave it the * alone and spend your money on things that actually matter like football operations and income-generating assets.

Nice work OP - I've always envied the artistically talented.

Regarding logos, I think they've got it right with the current version. Modern, unlikely to age and not too busy. Win a flag with this year and we can keep it forever.

Whilst the Daniher-era logo definitely feels the most nostalgic, I don't think the inclusion of a demon in the logo would really work these days.

They f’ed around with the colour as well - trying to get a deeper, 'blood' red on a really dark navy. Made what was already a shithouse jumper even worse (remember colourgate? FMD)

Logo's are so inconsequential in the grand scheme of things. Once you have a functioning version just leave it the fu** alone and spend your money on things that actually matter like football operations and income-generating assets.

Agree, that red is ugly as *, but it could also just be cause I associate it with the football we played. Whenever I see a web jet logo nowadays i dry reach.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back