Demons target Clark

Remove this Banner Ad

anyone listening to Rob Kerr from the Lions on trade week radio?

I hate to get my hopes up but sounds like we are a huge chance to land Clark. Huge.

Unfortunatly for us Melbourne is not Perth. If Clark really wants to go home he won't agree to a trade here

...unless this is some 3 way trade where Clark ends up at freo by the end of it

Unfortunatly for us Melbourne is not Perth. If Clark really wants to go home he won't agree to a trade here

...unless this is some 3 way trade where Clark ends up at freo by the end of it

Exactly right, but everyone has there price. We can offer a large amount of money that might persuade him. Might!

I still think he has his sights on getting home, and doubt he'll leave Brisbane if he can't get to Perth. I feel we are a long shot, but nice to see us making a play for him. He would fit Mark Neeld's 'needs' I'm sure. Could plonk him at FF for the season and hopefully get 40+ goals out of him, and also use him as a back up ruck if Stiffy or Jamar go down injured. Would be a huge get if we land him, but like I said, a long shot...

This will not be done as I stated in the thread regarding draft speculation this was

instigated by Brisbane to motivate Fremantle to give up their compo pick for Palmer.

Fremantle has now traded compo pick to GWS for Pick 20. Pick 16 and 20 will be signed

and sealed by Brisbane.

This will not be done as I stated in the thread regarding draft speculation this was

instigated by Brisbane to motivate Fremantle to give up their compo pick for Palmer.

Fremantle has now traded compo pick to GWS for Pick 20. Pick 16 and 20 will be signed

and sealed by Brisbane.

Correct. I think it will be lisle now. By all accounts Walsh is not what we need.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

and sealed by Brisbane.
Why not just give Brisbane pick 16 and the compo pick?!

Seems strange, the compo pick probably worth more than pick 20.

I thought it was Band 3, which is end of first round.

GWS already in deep this year, will be worth around 19 in future drafts, which can be stronger, and spread the drafting out over a longer period

Someone just mentioned on the main board that Clark is gone to Freo. Been mentioned on twitter.

Looks like the Dees miss another target! I wonder who we will target next and not get??? We seriously couldn't land a root in a brothel!

Looks like the Dees miss another target! I wonder who we will target next and not get??? We seriously couldn't land a root in a brothel!

While frustrating, Clark was an unrealistic option as he wanted to go back to Perth & we couldn't match GC for the mini draft, I'd rather miss out on players than pay overs & get reemed

Jon Ralph has said that we are offering him big money over 4 years. Obviously we will need to offer him more than Freo to entice him over, but if we somehow DID land him our forward line suddenly looks far more dangerous. Jurrah as third tall and Howe as fourth tall would be bloody brilliant.

Long way to go yet though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back