Remove this Banner Ad

Yze_Magic

Norm Smith Medallist
Suspended
Feb 25, 2003
melbourne
Other Teams
McLean/Sylvia > Anyone
herald Sun reported today the Demons are willing to part with pick 5 in a 3 team trade that will land the Demons Nick Stevens, Solomon AND JAcobs

god knows what players we will have to part with along with pick 5, to get those 3 players

Presumably Nick Smith and Daniel Bell.

Originally posted by Yze_Magic
herald Sun reported today the Demons are willing to part with pick 5 in a 3 team trade that will land the Demons Nick Stevens, Solomon AND JAcobs

god knows what players we will have to part with along with pick 5, to get those 3 players
somehow i dont think so. Last season you had to part ways with your 'franchise' player Woewodin for salary cap space. He would be on the same amount that each of these guys are asking for now and your suggestion you can get all 3.

• Banned
Re: Re: Demons willing to part with pick 5

Originally posted by Hosko
somehow i dont think so. Last season you had to part ways with your 'franchise' player Woewodin for salary cap space. He would be on the same amount that each of these guys are asking for now and your suggestion you can get all 3.

Woey is gone mate. He is Collingwoods (salary cap) problem

Ellis and Leoncelli retired

Dees have cash to burn

• Banned
Re: Re: Demons willing to part with pick 5

Originally posted by Hosko

and its the herald Suns suggestion , not mine

;)

Re: Re: Re: Demons willing to part with pick 5

Originally posted by Yze_Magic
Woey is gone mate. He is Collingwoods (salary cap) problem

Ellis and Leoncelli retired

Dees have cash to burn

Um, have a think before you post.

Woey left because Melbourne couldn't afford him. Why would they be able to afford a player for that caliber now? Remember, even with those retirements, you need players to fill the gaps.

• Banned
Re: Re: Re: Re: Demons willing to part with pick 5

Originally posted by Joel
Um, have a think before you post.

Woey left because Melbourne couldn't afford him. Why would they be able to afford a player for that caliber now? Remember, even with those retirements, you need players to fill the gaps.

we got rid of him to save money

and weve done that

Remove this Banner Ad

Back