Solved Dennis Allen

Remove this Banner Ad

i worked with a guy named peter ian robertson in the mid 90s,he had moved to a country town i wont mention,to in his words"get away from all the sxxx"i think the kath pettingill book came out around that time & all he could say was that dennis allen was a dog & that kath was a liar,he was referring to kath saying that she would kill dennis if she could & that no mother would ever kill her child.Then he started to spill the beans that he was an associate of them,he started telling some stories,but me & other co workers really knew nothing about it so we only paid polite interest.

At 1 point he was getting duty free items from me as i was going overseas 3-4 times a year & had no interest in cigarettes or duty free alcohol,so in exchange he would drive me into the city & buy the duty free on my ticket & wed make a night out of it,he showed me the pubs he used to frequent in hawthorn area,with disgust we went into 1 which was now a lesbian hangout with kd lang posters all over(she may have been touring),another night he took me on a tour showing me dennis allens houses,i really didnt know the significance & took little interest but how i wish i did(i took a walk a few years later & checked them out myself).

While working together the 2 of us & another guy would often buy a slab of vb stubbies & drink most of them by the yarra in this town,on reflection he is a guy i would trust on a personal level anytime,he had a code of ethics on all subjects,i didnt agree with him 100% but couldnt fault his sticking to his beliefs & what he thought was right & on at least 1 occasion i had a huge work related argument which remained just that & didnt extend further,on 1 brilliant occasion another worker was having a huge blew with the leading hand,a guy we all hated,it settled but there were going to be ramifications & as usual the worker would end up quitting or getting fired while this teflon txxx got away with it,with me in toe we walked up to this other worker,i was all prepared to praise him & wish him well & support when it went to management,but peter said straight away"we saw him threaten you with that knife"(during the argument the boss was topping & tailing full honey hams to be cryvaced,he simply was holding the knife while they argued),the bastards claimed no camera(to get the boss sacked)working,but it was enough to save the guys job with the doubt

some time later after both of us had moved on,i bought that book & 3 other crime books to read on my flights overseas,30,000 feet in the air i read the name peter ian robertson in the book by kath pettingill named the matriach,he was charged with the murder of anton kenny & jailed for it only to have his sentence reduced when dennis allen supposedly made a death bed confession,i was stunned,just this year some 15 years i would guess after that,i looked up peter ian robertson among others from my past online out of curiousity,seems he died around late july 2002,if this is the guy i knew which im 99% certain it would be,then i would like to pass on the highest regards,rip & say he is definately missed unlike mr.allen here as mentioned

Remove this Banner Ad

Back