Teams Denver Broncos - The Mile High Club

Remove this Banner Ad

Elway now keen to get the Romo trade done and has Brandon Marshall on the table as trade bait for the Cowboys. I think this deal gets done within two days.
That is completely stupid

That is completely stupid

Was reading through heaps of FA articles and reports and that popped up about 12 hours ago. Now I'm seeing on CBS that both Texans and Broncos won't trade with the Cowboys and are happy to battle it out once they release him. I don't know what's gonna happen now.

From memory it was former Bronco Alfred Williams who mentioned the Brandon Marshall rumour on his radio show. Probs Bulldust!!

In other news, D-Line suddenly bulked up with Domato Peko and Zach Kerr signed today... Story

Wouldn't mind getting Zach Brown. Another speedy linebacker to go with Marshall. I don't mind Todd Davis but he leaves a bit to be desired in coverage and doesn't really generate stuffs.

Who do we all want Denver to draft?

I'm hoping for Christian McCaffrey. Obviously the romance behind it, but I think he could potentially play every down in different positions. Could play in the slot and can block well for a back. We could use his versatility. Obviously we need oline, but I don't see anyone that jumps out ahead of McCaffrey if he is available at our pick imo.

Who do we all want Denver to draft?

I'm hoping for Christian McCaffrey. Obviously the romance behind it, but I think he could potentially play every down in different positions. Could play in the slot and can block well for a back. We could use his versatility. Obviously we need oline, but I don't see anyone that jumps out ahead of McCaffrey if he is available at our pick imo.

I like McCaffrey, but don't think he'll fall to us. I don't think John will sell the farm to move up far enough to nab him either... but you never know.

I like McCaffrey, but don't think he'll fall to us. I don't think John will sell the farm to move up far enough to nab him either... but you never know.
Never know what John is going to do, although I'd suggest he already has his guy and knows how to (try and) get him.

McCaffrey doesn't really have a solid spot, does he? He could potentially go top 10 or even in the lat 20s. I'd suggest he's closer to 10 than 30, but there doesn't seem to be a consensus area for him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One thing you can guarantee is that we will move up over the first two days

We have more picks than players, teams love to move down and John has moved up in the first round for both the last two years

I think we could definitely move up.

Hoping we make a move for Adams if he falls.

Also hope we look at Howard

Leggett or Bucky Hodges later would be excellent

If we come away with
1. Allen/Reddick/Adams
2. Ramczyk
3. Witherspoon
3. Mixon/Kamara
4. Leggett/Hodges

It would be my perfect draft. Admittedly we would have to move up for potentially Mixon/Ramczyk, but we have the ammo to do so

Broncos looking to move up in the draft according to Rappaport.
More picks than players which is a good problem to have

Hope we move up in the second rather than the first

Kw53x7O.png

lit

Remove this Banner Ad

Back