Teams Denver Broncos - The Mile High Club

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Broncos QB Chad Kelly (wrist, knee) is on track for offseason workouts.

Kelly spent all of 2017 on NFI but looks to be close to fully recovered. He's over a year removed from ACL surgery and expected to be cleared to throw at OTAs. After taking a late-round injury flyer on Kelly, the Broncos will get to see what they have in him this offseason.

Source: Denver Post

Kelly spent all of 2017 on NFI but looks to be close to fully recovered. He's over a year removed from ACL surgery and expected to be cleared to throw at OTAs. After taking a late-round injury flyer on Kelly, the Broncos will get to see what they have in him this offseason.

Get Cousins or Mayfield, Have Kelly as backup and jettison the rest...

Feb 25, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
great picture

elway_bowlen_TD_1997-1200x797.jpg

I want to see this. From what I gather kid has skills, arm, moxy and attitude - both good and bad - can command the huddle, and the bloodlines to have seen success and know what is needed. Not saying it translates or that the should be the starter - but he can't be much worse than Trev, Oz and Lynch at this point.

GO Broncos

God, this thread is God Awful.
Im sure there are some still pics or etchings from the days where you blokes were Champions... or relevant.... like in a Library somewhere. :D

GO Broncos

Id be happy to see a healthy Kelly get lots of reps.

Not saying hes QBOTF or anything - but I like his skill set, his attitude reminds me a bit of the #1 overall pick in '83... and I want to see how it goes.

Id be wrapped of he was #2 all year.... now whom he's behind... that's another dice roll all together.

GO Broncos

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We don't even see how his throw went, how deep it was, how accurate, etc. Fishy :p
Right?!!

At least show the goods FFS... or the bads as it may be lol

The good news for us is that the incomplete pass and 5-11 record didnt cost us 24 million at the QB position... :eek::p:p:p:p

Go Broncos.

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports the Broncos are "in talks" to acquire Redskins S Su'a Cravens.

Rapoport labels Denver as the "most likely landing spot" for Cravens, who stepped away from the game in 2017 after knee surgery and a bout with concussions. The former second-rounder is still just 22 years old and played 294 snaps as a rookie in 2016, receiving plus marks from Pro Football Focus for his run defense, pass coverage, and pass rush. A safety-linebacker 'tweener, Cravens could be a replacement for impending free agent ILB Todd Davis.

Source: Ian Rapoport on Twitte

Elway was also quoted in Indy to today that both DT and Sanders were expected to be back with the team in 18.
However, he was not so firm on Talib and Anderson.
And when asked about FA and #5 pick, he said DB was "open for business".

Its all smokescreens and stuff but they appear to be looking as much at QB in FA as the draft - and Mayfield was mentioned as one of the QB's to be brought to Dove Valley for evaluation post Combine.

If he decides to be a functioning member of the league
Report from Redskins digging heels in about trade discussion saying he's a contracted player and he's staying.

Means they just want more for him.

I wonder what offensive superstar John has his sights on this time? He must think someone is a mix of Osweiller, Latimer and Montee Ball all in one if he's will to trade up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back