Teams Denver Broncos - The Mile High Club

Remove this Banner Ad

Just wanted to mention how Kelly has constantly been the first guy in the building in the morning and last guy out since last season. He was the last guy out today as well. He has been watching film non-stop before and after practice and really pushing himself to learn and compete at QB. Absolutely love seeing that from Chad. He’s been humbled big time after we drafted him and he is making the most of his opportunity.

So ive seen PFM at the facility...

Ive seen Ware at the facility...

Me likey a LOT!!!!

Keep this s**t up people.

AFC west is there to be taken.

GO Broncos!

So ive seen PFM at the facility...

Ive seen Ware at the facility...

Me likey a LOT!!!!

Keep this s**t up people.

AFC west is there to be taken.

GO Broncos!
Yes brother

Haven't had back to back losing seasons in 46 years, and we're not about to ******* start now

And im still not convinced that Kelly can't push Lynch out for #2 spot.

If Kelly is getting his s**t togther.... I reckon he has the tools.

Of course, not a shot fired in anger yet so it all really counts for SFA.... but i'll be watching TC VERY closely with him.

Go BRoncs!

Per a team source, the Broncos have selected their Week 12 game November 25 against the Pittsburgh Steelers and quarterback Ben Roethlisberger for their Color Rush garb at certain-to-be-at-least-temporarily-renamed-Sports Authority Field at Mile High.

The Broncos will wear their alternative navy jerseys with either blue or white pants against the Kansas City Chiefs in a week 4, Monday night home game on October 1 and against the Cleveland Browns for a week 15, December 15 home game.

Good to see Pax doing well, let's see if he can sustain it though. His focus level was always the criticism, it's easy to do it for a few weeks, let's see at the end of pre-season.

Also loved seeing the report about Sutton and Hamilton playing well in lieu of Thomas and Sanders in the first team (T&S took personal leave). I'm rather excited about Hamilton actually, I know Sutton is making the highlight catches but Hamiltons route running has got me very giddy. I think he may see more game time than Sutton this season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Broncos' ability to land the draft's highest-rated pass-rusher, Bradley Chubb, with the fifth overall pick is what boosted their offseason grade into the upper ranks. One exec thought Keenum and Chubb could help Denver push deep into the AFC playoffs, possibly to the conference championship game, but there was enough uncertainty to give others pause.

Love the optimism from Elway

Love the optimism from Elway
I think we could. Everything has to pay off though.

Keenum has to match/increase on last year.
Chubb needs to alleviate the pressure off Von so Von can get 15 or so sacks, Chubb to get 8ish.
Need some interior rush
DT to stay healthy, I don't think he's played fit for 3 seasons.
Sutton and Henderson play up to the hype, at least to a solid backup level.
Butt needs to live up to the hype.
Freeman needs to provide just enough from the backfield (I don't have faith in Booker).

If that all happens we could be a contender. But there's too many questions to bank on it. I don't think we're that far off but at the same time we could flounder again. We could be in for a roller coaster season.

ummm... D Ware added to the D Line coaching staff in TC for Chubb and Von... :D:D:D:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow:

That CANNOT be a bad thing...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back