Teams Denver Broncos - The Mile High Club

Remove this Banner Ad

The ratings bloke is a Cowboy fan and they have 4 players rated higher than any Eagle player.

The overall team ratings are out of whack too, biased as *, compare them to anywhere's power rankings heading into the season, its a laugh.

That Thursday night win against the Chiefs in week 2 2015 was absolutely worth losing the next 5 against them

what a win

Broncos winning with starting QB Tim Tebow completing 2 passes against them will always be #1.

The overall team ratings are out of whack too, biased as ****, compare them to anywhere's power rankings heading into the season, its a laugh.
The ratings guy was responding to basically everyone who criticised him on twitter yesterday

Was 10/10

Doesn't even come close

From a historical point of view you won't find better. Shattered the mold, all he does is win etc etc...

I wish you and i were around on BF during Tebowmania, would have been a hell of a laff.

Did you ever have Tim Tebow avatar Blacky ?

What was it like living thru a NFL golden age on big footy... I'm intrigued.
Hell nah. I did watch heaps of him in college though. I couldn’t understand why Hernandez wasn’t a borderline first round pick.

Now I understand.

Would be interesting reading going back through the good old days to see the terrible calls.

I remember that I wanted Patrick Peterson when we selected Von.

Hell nah. I did watch heaps of him in college though. I couldn’t understand why Hernandez wasn’t a borderline first round pick.

Now I understand.

Would be interesting reading going back through the good old days to see the terrible calls.

I remember that I wanted Patrick Peterson when we selected Von.

I remember a few people saying Von was too undersized to be an elite pass rusher at the NFL level. Hilarious thinking about it now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was more like a ghost town back then I think.

But I definitely would have had a Tebow avatar back then.

I just imagine Woodson going into meltdown over Tim Tebow winning that playoff game against the Steelers in 2012, similar to what he did this year when Blake Bortles won. :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

I just imagine Woodson going into meltdown over Tim Tebow winning that playoff game against the Steelers in 2012, similar to what he did this year when Blake Bortles won. :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Broncos need 31 to close the result. I'm quite dismayed by the lack of respect given to Tebow. Opening series on D was right where you need to be with attacking their 'Tebow space' but the Steelers decided it wasn't worth worrying about.... SERIOUS MISTAKE!!! :thumbsdown:

Game will be on if the D get with the typical Steeler 'bite ya face off' attitude.

Broncos O line has been exceptional along with the playcalling. Smart and efficient. Steelers need to do what they refuse to do when they get complacent. Patriots will be licking their chops no doubt.

I already stated (post #13) that the Steelers season was GAWN when Mendenhall went down.

Worst thing Denver do is stop attacking. Gotta play aggressive. Something the Ravens don't do.

Ha!! Paid for it again!! Refuse to Respect Tebow's arm. :thumbsdown:

Congrats to the Camsmith's, the TCol's and PeterBuch74's of this NFL board.
Been a great finish and a smart playcall to progress to the Divisional Round. Not shattered as I knew not having a healthy team wouldn't be challenging the real contenders. To all the monkies who doubted Tebow still.... YOU WERE WRONG!!
Steelers didn't merit to steal this one. Would of been a 'sheer relief' feeling (had the Steelers pinched it), with no confidence to keep up with the Pats.

Good Luck to all the reg team fans for their teams still in the hunt. Should be an intriguing Divisional round.

Woodson is always level headed tbh. Rarely do you see him melt. Always credit to the opposition. Much the same as my good self

Yea, he is a very good sport. I was more referring to him melting about his own team when they lose than the opposition.

Lol @ you describing yourself in the same way :tearsofjoy:

You couldnt make this stuff up, can't believe i missed this when i had a quick glance over them yesterday;

View attachment 526269
Seriously though, Wentz only getting an 86 is criminal. He would've been the MVP no doubt if he played 3 more games. That's a joke.

But yeah, he's a Cowboys fan, so what do you expect.

How a company as big as EA can be satisfied having 1 guy do the complete ratings for the NFL is ridiculous. I don't think anyone is ever surprised by ridiculous ratings though, more frustrated that it's still happening.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back