Teams Denver Broncos - The Mile High Club

Remove this Banner Ad

Lynch beaten out for 3rd QB spot by a bloke with worse stats than he had...

now thats bad

Go Broncos

I'm not sure how much it matters, but it is interesting to see that DeSean Hamilton is designated behind DT as opposed to Sanders. I'd have thought Sutton would be backing DT and Hamilton would be behind Sanders/in the slot.

vrg2l9w6j4k11.jpg

Love that Janovich is a captain, a cult favourite is always good. So he's a special teams captain. I guess when in the huddle or team meetings and things like that he doesn't really have the same input as the actual offensive captains?

Also just so happens to be a really good blocking fullback. Would love to see him bust off another big one!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love that Janovich is a captain, a cult favourite is always good. So he's a special teams captain. I guess when in the huddle or team meetings and things like that he doesn't really have the same input as the actual offensive captains?

Also just so happens to be a really good blocking fullback. Would love to see him bust off another big one!

Havent a great FB since Plough for TD....

Need Jano to blow them holes open.. give me some Howard Griffith Mk2!

GO Broncos

I meant the other way. Blue main instead of black. Orange stripes instead of gold. Orange pants instead of gold.
Did this but I'll do that now.

That's what I was originally going to do but I thought you wanted like the old old Broncos uni's

Couldn't be ****ed with the helmet

ddUSATSI_9084542.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back