Teams Denver Broncos - The Mile High Club

Remove this Banner Ad

that was a s**t show.
Keenum has no internal clock. Way too many qb hurries and rushed passes form pressure he never felt.
OL got blown up.
Defense as a whole got pushed around. Cant get to QB meant Flacco just picked off whom he needed and wanted.

And any team that gives up 120 yards in flags will not win. Period.

Granted, some of those flags were horrendous but that's no excuse.

Not the end of the world but so much to work on. And VJ has to get better as a HC. You cant challenge spots all the time even when they are s**t calls. TO are too precious a lot of the time IMO.

KC next week could well see us back to 500 in a hurry

Go Broncos

iamflnmray2jcp8ine7b.jpg

wdd7v5tnhu3p9aalqrsx.jpg

vjxbturhv3wg6gcxxe2p.jpg

bourco3t3twlqaraw8kq.jpg

zhgi96ciaeorf035vz5m.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes we have gone from No Fly zone to cant stop a fly zone.

Roby has not progressed as one would have hoped. Does ok as 3rd CB but on an island gets beaten big a lot - it is his 4th year I think so its time for him to step up.

Langley was supposed to be the next man up but he didnt make the squad - 3rd last year I think he was.

Pacman will help in experience but is limited at best. And we lost Brock who was JAG IMO and we are now asking Yidiam to be the 3rd corner. Thats a tall order.

For all Talib's $$$, we are missing his shutdown role. He could take that guy and make it his area.

Could be rough unless something falls from the clouds.

And yes, this week V KC will be a real task. If we get within 14 i'll be shocked. And Keenum MUST protect the ball and give the defense 1/2 a chance. TO and poor field positions were the curse of last year.

Go Broncos.

Someone needs to tell Roby it's a contract year for him.

Keenum can't even afford to protect the ball this week, he's going to need to match Mahomes with 400 yds and 4 TD's for us to have a chance, which means taking quite a few chances.

To make matters worse, the Chiefs haven't been running the ball well. They're ranked bottom 10 with 3.9 YPC, so they'll be doing everything possible to throw all over us

Yeah he did. Jewell was a dark horse to make the team and he's playing really hard. Just gets it and goes. Kinda reminds me of Eddie Mac, Rod Smith, Johnny Mobley, Al Wilson type. Just works hard, does the team thing and plays his guts out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back