Teams Denver Broncos - The Mile High Club

Remove this Banner Ad

Geez... nice first half Broncos! Not!!
Wouldn't know we were in the playoff hunt... getting lit up by the 49ers.

FFS...he runs the ball when he should not... and now thats 2 pass plays from the 1 and both incomplete.
You have Booker, Lindsay and Freeman - not to mention Janko -

But now its 3rd down and the clock still runs.... SMH

And then VJ does not challenge the Patrick sideline catch that was actually a catch not OOB.

FFS...he runs the ball when he should not... and now thats 2 pass plays from the 1 and both incomplete.
You have Booker, Lindsay and Freeman - not to mention Janko -

But now its 3rd down and the clock still runs.... SMH

And then VJ does not challenge the Patrick sideline catch that was actually a catch not OOB.

LMAO - Keenum missues Sutton - no flag...

ugh... what a disappointing game and result. Injuries aside, play calling was just awful today.

With Ravens losing, and Steeling down late it was looking promising.

ugh... what a disappointing game and result. Injuries aside, play calling was just awful today.

With Ravens losing, and Steeling down late it was looking promising.
I think the talent on the team has made up for bad play calling. Now the talent is injured the bad play calling is glaring.

Still though, Chubb has been an inspired choice. Hate to think how our pass rush would be without him. Von probably wouldn't get to 10 sacks without him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think the talent on the team has made up for bad play calling. Now the talent is injured the bad play calling is glaring.

Still though, Chubb has been an inspired choice. Hate to think how our pass rush would be without him. Von probably wouldn't get to 10 sacks without him.

But is it VJ or Woods and Musgrave?

I dont know in reality - and its so easy for me to heckle from the cheap seats - but some of those calls today.... SMH...

I like the confidence of going for it in 4th down - but on your own 45?!? and then running a sweep in essence with the smallest RB going sideways Vs a quick front 4 that has been getting good penetration of the LOS all day? I like the aggression but a time and a place surely.

And then 4 passing plays from the 1 to score? Lindsay has been getting stuffed all day. Freeman got 4 carries and more YPC than Lindsay did in 20.
So play the hot hand. SF was good tackling too - but arm tackling git Lindsay down - Freeman and Booker for that matter are not arm tackles. And im not necessariily suggesting run them up the gut but Freeman can move and carries a load. Move him around pre snap and get it to him 1 on 1 outside a bit...

Again, easy for me to MMQB it -

I liked the emergence of Patrick too - did the sitcky hands thing in preseason that got him the gig and he did it today as well.
The Receiving room is well stocked. Hamilton, Sutton, Patrick, EMan. Good group there.

Now if an just protect the bloke getting it to them and have him get a better clock in his head....

And Chubb is a stud. 100%.

GO Broncs

I'm not excited by this crop of QBs coming up.. any chance we might bring Chad Kelly back this off-season?

He seemed to be doing quite well off the field up until his incident this year and his on field play looked promising. It's probably a long shot but I still believe he's got big upside in his game.

Gotsis balled today. Best he's played.

And yeah, Vance has shown he's not got it. But we knew that. I hope Elway knows it and is just waiting for the season to be over

Keenim last 5 games has been relatively conservative with the ball and also protected it well.

VJ says during week we need him to get it down field more. He does it has 2 more picks and no tds.

And we lose.

18 million a season.

Smh

Our team is just smashed to pieces with injuries and we have more rookies starting than I can ever recall - and there are some REALLY good green shoots in there too - there is hope.

But times like these you need the leaders to lead .. and that’s the qb job to lead.

I’ll even accept that Patrick and TE drops are not Keenums fault and those can swing his numbers- so I have it quoted any numbers. He just can’t make those bone head plays and throws.

Am I allowed to post the Jim Mora "playoff" rant now peterbuch74 ? :p

Yep, fair call (I wasn't familiar with the reference originally)... I'll wear that though.
To be fair, I posted that we were a good thing before Sanders went and stuffed his achilles... but again, like last week, the Broncos had their chances but flippin blew them!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back