Teams Denver Broncos - The Mile High Club

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 25, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
cm1thwslnp921.png

From early reports Kubs wanted Dennison back and Elway said no - and Kubs wanted to fill the O staff and herein lies the rub.

Kubs aslo wanted his kid as QB coach - so there might be something to that too.

Seems like Kollar as D line coach and the St coaches are staying as well.

IF ... and its a big if... we can get Munchak and Fangio thats a good haul - still leaves the O play calling open unless Munchak is OC but im not sure about that.

Things certainly up in the air in Denver.... not all bad but certainly not the calm and structured Broncos of the last 40 odd years in terms of stability off the field ive lived with.

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
OL coach not OC from what I've read
You're probably right because....

Broncos to interview 49ers QBs coach for coordinator job

Posted by Charean Williams on January 11, 2019, 6:11 PM EST

176422294-e1505596705157.jpg

Getty Images

The Broncos will interview 49ers quarterbacks coach Rich Scangarello for their offensive coordinator job on Monday, Tom Pelissero of NFL Media reports.
Denver is in search of an offensive coordinator after parting ways with former Broncos head coach Gary Kubiak.
Scangarello has spent the past two seasons working for Kyle Shanahan in San Francisco. He also served as an offensive quality control coach in Atlanta in 2015 when Shanahan was with the Falcons.
Scangarello has worked with Jimmy Garoppolo, C.J. Beathard and Nick Mullens in San Francisco, earning praise for his work with Mullens in particular, after Garoppolo and Beathard were injured this season.
Scangarello served as offensive coordinator at Wagner College in 2016. He also was offensive coordinator and quarterbacks coach at Northern Arizona in 2012-14.
He originally entered the NFL in 2009 with the Raiders as an offensive quality control coach.

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
then again, i could be right ;)

=========

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports the Broncos were denied permission to interview 49ers QB coach Rich Scangarello for their offensive coordinator vacancy.

This isn't a huge surprise given Scangarello's strong ties to Kyle Shanahan. It's another setback for the Broncos after parting ways with Gary Kubiak. Scangarello will spend at least another year under Shanahan but he's a name to file away for next offseason.

Related: Broncos

Source: Adam Schefter on Twitter

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any of you Melbournian's drive a red Mitsubishi and were parked in Camberwell tonight?

Mile High Tiger peterbuch74

Car plastered with old Broncos stickers on the back window

Nah not me... last car I had stickers on was an old shitty Ford Cortina with Triple J and Broncos stickers on it :)
That was a good 20 years ago though

Mr X

Club Legend
Jun 26, 2003
Round here
AFL Club
Geelong
Last car I put stickers on had a Broncos sticker on it, sourced from my visit to Dove Valley when they just handed handfuls out. (Early 00's). If I looked hard enough, will still have some stashed away somewhere.

Then the My Family garbage came along, which really was about Gen 3 "Magic Happens" of the car sticker world.
I vowed never to put another sticker on the car. My protest has not yet been noted by anybody.

I resisted the urge to by a large car back window decal 50% off when in Denver over Christmas! All Broncos gear was 50% off once the season was shot. In the end I just went with a cap, wasn't a big fan of the hoodie range this year (and refuse to wear a majority orange anything)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back