Teams Denver Broncos - The Mile High Club

Remove this Banner Ad

Munchak signing on as OC...
Can't imagine there would've been too many times when a team has interviewed two individuals for the head coaching position and ended up hiring both with one being the HC and another being a co-ordinator before.

Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Carolina Panthers
Can't imagine there would've been too many times when a team has interviewed two individuals for the head coaching position and ended up hiring both with one being the HC and another being a co-ordinator before.

Speaks of his respect for Fangio I reckon, happy to work under a bloke he was going for the same job as.

Feb 25, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Munchak has signed as OL coach

we're interviewing the 49ers QB coach for OC today I believe

Mr X

Club Legend
Jun 26, 2003
Round here
AFL Club
Geelong
49ers denied that request as he is contracted for another year. I have seen no real talk of who they are looking at for OC now - apart from they know they need to do something different.

Feb 25, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
49ers denied that request as he is contracted for another year. I have seen no real talk of who they are looking at for OC now - apart from they know they need to do something different.
Elway changed their mind

He's (Scangarello) meeting with Fangio tomorrow

Great to get VF and MM.

Im not across Scangarello but he did get some decent work out of Mullens and Betherd.
And Munchak will hopefully get Bolles head in the right space and we'll finally see the Pro Bowl talent int he run and pass game minus the meathead penalties.
He wont be Nelson good but ill take a 10 year LT from him. And if that means that Keenum gets more time, and the rest of them OL can get him .5 sec more then that makes Keenum better.

And id grade Keenum above CJ and Mullens - so with a better line, some weapons that are no longer rookies, and a few returning Vets.... there is potential there.

And dont even start on how VF and Bill Kollar can make the D better. Von will be better, Chubb will be better, Harris and even Peko can lift.

Lots of potential.
I know we need a QBOTF - but id luv to see either another OL and DL go at 1.10. With the coaching we have - stock up now.

Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Carolina Panthers
Hey LicoriceAllsorts not Broncos related, but Denver related all the same, saw some highlights of the Nuggets vs Blazers the other night on SC, how sweet do those retro Nuggets uniforms look? The logo at centre looked amazing also. They should bring them back for good.

Feb 25, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Hey LicoriceAllsorts not Broncos related, but Denver related all the same, saw some highlights of the Nuggets vs Blazers the other night on SC, how sweet do those retro Nuggets uniforms look? The logo at centre looked amazing also. They should bring them back for good.
Ye they're very good

The new uniforms in general are good. They are pure 'Denver Nuggets', just like orange is for the broncos, maroon and navy screams nuggs

But yeah the rainbows are amazing

Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Carolina Panthers
Ye they're very good

The new uniforms in general are good. They are pure 'Denver Nuggets', just like orange is for the broncos, maroon and navy screams nuggs

But yeah the rainbows are amazing

When I said in the previous post "the logo at centre" I meant to say centre court.

That 80's Nuggets logo and uniform is personally one of my all time favs across every sport. Love it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sep 16, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, Denver, MVFC
Feb 25, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
When I said in the previous post "the logo at centre" I meant to say centre court.

That 80's Nuggets logo and uniform is personally one of my all time favs across every sport. Love it.
You should hop on the bandwagon then before it becomes a true bandwagon. We're the next budding dynasty in the NBA

Feb 25, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Steady whispers that we might trade up for a QB. Heard we like Lock and of course Haskins (he might be too hard to reach)

Personally would rather we stick with Keenum for a year (unless we could nab Haskins somehow)

Then again maybe the idea is we take a rookie NOW and sit him for a year (something I strongly disagree with) rather than take a rookie and start him straight away next year

Last edited:
First Brandon Staley as OLB coach (a position I didn't know existed) and now Ed Donatell as DC.. Is Fangio just taking the entire Bears defensive coaching unit?

Can he bring a few players along too? :D

Blacky what are Murray's chances of success in the NFL
I dont see it myself...

He can play... but everyone in the NFL is bigger and faster than college.
And he's 5.9 180.

Call me old fashioned and narrow minded but I dont see it long term ( more than 2 years).

Mr X

Club Legend
Jun 26, 2003
Round here
AFL Club
Geelong
I dont see it myself...

He can play... but everyone in the NFL is bigger and faster than college.
And he's 5.9 180.

Call me old fashioned and narrow minded but I dont see it long term ( more than 2 years).

He entered the MLB draft and should go and play at the A's. Drafted at number 9 and a 4.6 million rookie contract means he must have some talent there.
I haven't seen him play baseball, but he doesn't look to me like he will be a successful QB in the NFL.
That run game option will be smashed out of him pretty fast in the pros - not sure he has the arm or judgment in the passing game at the next level.

Trying to remember too - was it him in the semi final game they were comparing to Tebow, and Tebow was in the crowd? There is a kiss of death if ever there was one!!

Coops93

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 19, 2015
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Arsenal, Denver Broncos
5'9" is just to small to be a QB imo. Even Brees at 6' has to stand on his toes inside the pocked to see down field. He's been compared to Wilson, but even he's still 5'11".

It's a shame because outside of that he does have all the tools to be a good QB.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back