Teams Denver Broncos - The Mile High Club

Remove this Banner Ad

We've quietly put together a very good defence. With this secondary I expect Von and Chubb to get ~15 sacks each next season. I would say more but don't want to get to ahead of myself...

We did recently win a superbowl with Brock Osweiller and a Manning with 9 tds, 17 ints and an inability to throw more than 15 yards.

Yeah, and if you didn't have Manning you wouldn't have had players like Ware and Talib sign with you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I remember that, it was noticable in the game and I think they were calculated, at least the second one was. A personal foul on the 3 yard line after a first down is pretty insignificant, but the message it sent was big.

ngw75qtxjin21.jpg

If our D can get close to what it was we could be superbowl fancies. Flacco is better than Osweiller and SB50 PFM. If the D balls out we could be a shock team this year.

NFL appointed Carmen Policy to arbitrate Broncos ownership dispute
Posted by Darin Gantt on March 26, 2019, 9:22 PM EDT
gettyimages-508500466-e1553649294525.jpg

Getty Images
The NFL has appointed an experienced voice to help settle a messy family dispute.
Commissioner Roger Goodell said Tuesday night that former 49ers and Browns team president Carmen Policy had been named arbitrator for the league.
Policy last surfaced in league matters when he was working on the (ultimately failed) Carson stadium project for the Raiders and Chargers, which failed to gain traction as the Rams’ option for an Inglewood stadium emerged.
Goodell said Policy had already been working “30 or 45 days” on the Broncos case, in which family members of owner Pat Bowlen are jockeying for control of the franchise.
Bowlen stepped away from day-to-day control of the team in 2014 after being diagnosed with Alzheimer’s.
This week, team president Joe Ellis said that 29-year-old Brittany Bowlen, Pat’s daughter (one of his seven children), was set to be named to a senior position with the team in the next year. She has worked for the team and the league office. She has previously stated a desire to be the controlling owner of the team.

This needs to get sorted out and sorted out well.
This kind of s**t can ruin a franchise.

MR B has his rightful place in Canton coming up - and hopefully Brittany does the right thing by the franchise, players, fan base, her family and Dad by keepin the Bowlen name at the successful helm of the Broncos.

However, Billionaires and their families always want "more"

Uncertain times for sure.

If she gets in, hopefully she carries on Pats winning mentality. The worst thing that can happen to a sports franchise is an owner who cares more about money than winning. And also sooner than later is better

Saw a report suggesting Kayvon Webster may be returning and he's retweeted a few things regarding him returning to the Broncos. Also posted a pic of himself with the superbowl trophy after sb50.

Wouldn't mid him back, would be decent in sub packages as a safety/dime cb. Also is a good special teamer so that helps.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back