Teams Denver Broncos - The Mile High Club

Remove this Banner Ad

First team since 1960 to not have a sack or takeaway thru week 3 of the season.

Defense! Defense! Defense!
I see you’re up and about now that you’ve had a win.

Happy for you

I see you’re up and about now that you’ve had a win.

Happy for you

You clearly haven't been seeing how much crap ive been giving my own team and QB recently then....

These are historic marks of defensive ineptitude. It's not trolling it's facts mate.

Chris Harris, what a freaking beast btw. Still shut down Davante despite your pathetic pass rush. 3rd week in a row he's been outstanding solely as a boundary corner

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You clearly haven't been seeing how much crap ive been giving my own team and QB recently then....

These are historic marks of defensive ineptitude. It's not trolling it's facts mate.
Eh we haven’t been blown out, just not converting pressures.

Definitely overthinking and being too cute. Von and Chubb spying and playing coverage has to stop.

Eh we haven’t been blown out, just not converting pressures.

Definitely overthinking and being too cute. Von and Chubb spying and playing coverage has to stop.

What is the thinking about using them like that? Someone explain it to me

What % are they dropping into coverage?

+ Flacco was good again, unfortunately had the pick which slipped out of his hand and the fumble which cost us points
+ Sutton another epic game. How good is this kid
+ Lindsay and Freeman. Epic. They play their hearts out every week.

The TD on 4th and Goal was CJ Anderson like. Would not say die. Risner grabbed Lindsay and threw him into the end zone

Oline was OK for the most part. Gave up 6 sacks tho, 2 in junk time. The main ones that hurt were the Flacco fumble and the one on 3rd and goal.

Fant was good an bad. That fumble is unacceptable and cost us points.

D was ok again. Secondary was better than the last 2 games and had some coverage throwaways when our 3 man rush eventually got there. Our front wasn't getting pushed for extra yards at the tackle as much.

Our Oline isn't good enough at this point for us to attempt big plays. I was impressed by how we were able to actually drive all the way down the field in small chunks. That's pretty hard to do. Flacco was clutch on 3rd down. Same as 4th down last week. But until our Oline is solidified there's not going to be many big plays.

I'm impressed with Scangarello

Overall we don't have enough talent

Pass rush isn't the problem lol. Secondary is

O rly?

I know you're getting slaughtered in the slot with Callahan out but Harris has still performed incredibly.

Happy with pass rush tho m8? Cool.

Explain how a 3 or 4 man rush is going to get pressure with a secondary that lets the ball out in under 2 seconds.

Fangios the defensive wizard, he's paid to work that out not me.

So you're blaming him or the pass rushers? I can't tell

If he has your pass rushers dropping into coverage too often like Blacky said then it's on him.

But clearly that's not working/helping either since you say the secondary is the issue.

:drunk:

If he has your pass rushers dropping into coverage too often like Blacky said then it's on him.

But clearly that's not working/helping either since you say the secondary is the issue.

:drunk:
I don't know the %'s, but Chicago blitzed 18% of the time last year and were 3rd in sacks. Denver has usually been mid 30's in blitz % the last 4 years. If we're dropping them into coverage the ball shouldn't be coming out so fast, week 1 and 2 were ridiculous. Today was better coverage.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back