Teams Denver Broncos - The Mile High Club

Break out game for BaeSean, love it
he was WELL over due for it.

We have some good things brewing with the 1-3rd year players...

Need to keep it going now.

Coops93

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 19, 2015
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Arsenal, Denver Broncos
Freeman has lost a step even from last year. Dramatic change. Never liked Yiadom either.

Loving what BaeSean has seemingly become. An underneath chain mover is exactly what we needed to go along with Sutton's big play ability. Hope he keeps it up going into next year. He doesn't really look like a big play threat but with Fant and Sutton around he doesn't really need to be.

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Broncos' President and CEO Joe Ellis when asked if the sale of the team is an option said, "A sale remains a possibility given the circumstances we’re in."
There are numerous steps for a sale to occur, with the primary one being that the rest of the Ellis family has to approve the controlling owner. Still, Broncos beat writer Vic Lombardi noted, "This is the first time I’ve heard anybody from the organization publicly acknowledge the possible sale of this team."
SOURCE: Vic Lombardi on Twitter
Dec 30, 2019, 3:26 PM ET

Coops93

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 19, 2015
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Arsenal, Denver Broncos
Just read that Chubb did an ACL on high school so this is his second - this one partially torn though I'm not sure that's really any better..

Something to worry about?

Coops93

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 19, 2015
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Arsenal, Denver Broncos
Also, whenever someone on the Broncos does an ACL part of me wonders if John Elway is sitting there thinking to himself "So what? I went a whole career without one, stop being soft and get back out and play."

I just don’t understand how it has enough to turn it into a documentary

unless it’s about winning the SB too

It is ranked the worst QBing performance in history (tied with Joe Namath)

Peyton broke the record for most passing yards in his worst game ever

Brock got a massive contract on the back of this game, if it was never played it could have never happened.

Lots of little subplots and interesting points. Everyone loves a train wreck no matter the circumstances.

They've done these sorts of vids before plenty of times in the past, the Kerry Collins - worst playoff performance ever, a good watch.

Back