Teams Denver Broncos - The Mile High Club

Remove this Banner Ad

Rypen looked the part until he got all "rookie" and tried to force a ball and never saw the underneath guy.

Can be worked with there IMO.

Lsoing about 8 starters has just killed us however and its like the youngest team again with no real leadership out there.

Got to keep fighting - we will knock someone in the mouth eventually but iits gonna be a long year.

Jeudy, Fant, KJ... lots to learn and some OL protection would be nice.

I did like Rypen reading of the game too.

Driskel hasn't helped the Oline either, he thinks he's Lamar Jackson or something
needs to hear the 1,2,3 throw it away speech.

And by speech meaning if you get to 3 its been too long and its over.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will still beat the New York silver top circus by 2 TDs + on TNF.
With that Jets game TNF will mean TurNing off Football

Will be a horror show IMO.

I always back my team to win, but in this case with that IR and hurt list... its gonna be very very very hard to call it.

"It is yet another hit for the Broncos, who now have players with 15 Pro Bowls among them on IR, per Jeff Legwold of ESPN."

15 PB on the bench - and that leads into my Jets comment above.... we just dont have the leadership out there right now.. so devoid of experience.

With that Jets game TNF will mean TurNing off Football

Will be a horror show IMO.

I always back my team to win, but in this case with that IR and hurt list... its gonna be very very very hard to call it.

Have you seen the jets injury list? Had as many qbs fit on the active roster as they did WRs last week. Now their first round pick LT Beckton injured also. Absolute joke of a team. As bad as the Broncos are right now they are most certainly not NYJ levels.

God damn that's a lot of pro bowls.

For discussions sake, if we did end up getting pick 1, do we pick up Lawrence? Or back in Lock?

fwiw I don't think we'll have pick 1.
We wont

we take Lawrence unless someone offers 5 firsts

FWIW I think Lawrence has been projected as the number 1 for so long that people are now over thinking it.

He isn’t a perfect prospect but he is still a blue chip QB prospect who I think would do really well in Denver

Remove this Banner Ad

Back