Teams Denver Broncos - The Mile High Club

Remove this Banner Ad

Rypien doing a great job... take away the int (just throw it well away from the sideline) and there’s not much to fault his performance thus far

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Rypien doing a great job... take away the int (just throw it well away from the sideline) and there’s not much to fault his performance thus far

Ugh... bad pass

NFL Network's James Palmer reports Drew Lock (shoulder) is "legitimately 50/50 to play" Week 5 against the Patriots.
This lines up with coach Vic Fangio's statement earlier in the week when he said, "there's a chance" he returns within two weeks. Fangio also probably watched Brett Rypien throw three picks against the Jets on Thursday night and wants to get his starter back as soon as possible with the season already on the brinks. Lock will be returning without Courtland Sutton (ACL) and potentially without KJ Hamler (hamstring).
RELATED:
SOURCE: James Palmer on Twitter
Oct 2, 2020, 7:08 PM ET

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was thinking we'd need the bye later to get whatever blokes we had left a week to recover some more for the back 9.... but alas no.

And the thought of Bilichiek getting an extra week to gameplan Rypien and co... no thanks.

But it is what it is now

Also glad we were able to accommodate Cam Newton recovering from COVID and being able to play against us!

Thats what sh!ts me the most about this week!

Poor form by Melvin Gordon. Speeding and DUI.

Just in case we were not banged up enough already......

LeVeon Bell looking for a new home lol

Thats what sh!ts me the most about this week!
It really does not seem fair in some ways. If he had the flu, or gastro and was out the game goes on.

How many Pats ended up with COVID? I thought it was less than 5 players on their active roster (but could be wrong)
.....5 starters out is any given Sunday for us this season.

Drew Lock returned to full practice
Noah Fant had limited practice
AJ Bouye returned to practice and is still listed on IR... Outside chance to play this week should he be medically cleared and reactivated

Always great to get a win against the Pats... would've been great to get one of those drives into the endzone!
What a week to leave McManus on the bench in 3 of my fantasy teams FFS

The D played an awesome game today.

Only 3 penalties across the whole game for both sides (2-20 for us... 1 was a delay of game late... and 1-4 for Pats).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back