Teams Denver Broncos - The Mile High Club

Remove this Banner Ad

It's why I've already booked flights to LA. If you dominate 7 on 7 drills then you're basically MVP already.
we can have a beer at Sofi stadium then

As much as I'd love to see Rodgers in a Broncos kit this season, I can't see it happening.
I am excited to see what Lock can bring... listening to PFM talk about how he's helped him study tape (sitting down with him and going over hours of game tape of his games and highlighting what he's missing in plays), and getting through to him about what it takes to be a star QB in the NFL (study, nutrition, training, wellbeing etc etc). I'm keen to see if it's made any impact on the young lad.

It's not that odd is it? We've never won a Superbowl in home colours, in fact we've been smashed in them, but have in white.

In the end it doesn't mean anything but for the sake of superstition it doesn't really take much effort.

Don't think we'll miss his output of 3 games in 2 years tbf.

Would've been 3 games in 3 years given his torn achilles he wasn't going to play this year either.

Juwaannn Jayyyyyyymes signed with the Ravens. PB tackle by the end of next year, won't miss a game. 🤗

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reddit is good for some dirty laundry...

The trial of Beth Bowlen Wallace against The Pat Bowlen trust is two weeks away. According to a Denver Sportswriter, when she worked for the Denver Broncos she showed up at 9 and left by noon. She is known to toke Marijuana in public places. Oh! There is so much more to the story. Insider trading allegations with her current husband, paternity tests, affairs, pathological lying, war of the roses against CEO Joe Ellis. It truly is the Housewives of Denver!

They can subpoena me all they want! I knew she and her husband intimately for years! I was her sister in law.

Yea agree Coops, His career ended when Denver traded him to Houston and he did his Achilles. Been absolutely horrendous the past couple of years.

There aren't many who can replicate Steve Smith.

I remember watching that years ago. He's a great story.

He earned by lifelong admiration for what he did in the SB vs Seattle. The now infamous hit by Kam separated his shoulder on his first catch I think it was. He went on to set a Superbowl record for receptions in what was obviously a hopeless cause. Probably to only guy on the team to show any heart that day.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back