Teams Denver Broncos - The Mile High Club

Feeling confident. Should smoke these Giants.

3 sacks for Von coming up.

Really? From memory you guys play like dogs s**t in the eastern time zone dont you? Doesn't Denver have some sort of losing streak on games in NY currently?

Giants aren't that bad either. Much like yourselves its a decent roster apart from QB

Might make it easier that it's week 1 as well

True.

Ive got Giants at 3CR in tips currently. Might change before Sunday tho, reckon its one of the tougher games of the week.

Coops93

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 19, 2015
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Arsenal, Denver Broncos
Really? From memory you guys play like dogs sh*t in the eastern time zone dont you? Doesn't Denver have some sort of losing streak on games in NY currently?

Giants aren't that bad either. Much like yourselves its a decent roster apart from QB
And an oline which is why I think Miller will run riot.

And an oline which is why I think Miller will run riot.

I rated Thomas highly heading into the draft last year, not ready to call him a bust yet but does need to step up.

Patrick Graham is a beast of DC too, Giants d might not look that good on paper but they perform well as a unit.

James Bradberry might be the most under appreciated star (by fans in general) in the entire league.

Coops93

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 19, 2015
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Arsenal, Denver Broncos
Stream as per usual

Will have our game on one laptop connected to the TV. Switch between that, the Browns and Packers games, and then have the Pats game on the other laptop
Any site in particular? I struggled finding them since they took them off reddit a while back.

Coops93

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 19, 2015
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Arsenal, Denver Broncos
Ps2 didn't see much of the field in the 2nd half. Even in garbage time they still went Darby, Callahan & Fuller.

Teddy looked like Rodgers a few times breaking sacks and moving out of the pocket. He had so much poise. Still dinks and dunks a lot so good Ds may key on that a bit but was a great first game

Back