Teams Denver Broncos - The Mile High Club

Remove this Banner Ad

Peter King left TC and said Lock is 60 miles behind Flacco.

Not even close.
like aaron rodgers time behind favre, what was it? 3 years?
that's what lock needs, hes so wildly inconsistent.
rypien will get a shedload of starts before lock does imo....and may even end up taking the job.

That goes against everything else I've been reading. Just about everything else has been about how Lock is killing it and Flacco is struggling.

As far as the depth chart goes though, yeah Lock should definitely be a fair way behind at this point.

I trust Peter Kings view of TC. He was there 3 days I think.

Im not ragging on Lock. He's a kid and needs to develop. Clipboard for him and head down bum up. Learn it and run the 2 and P Squad.

Flacco is the starter for the year. Full stop. No issues there.

Id be over the moon if he sits for 3 years. Means he can learn and Flacco is getting it done.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lock needs to learn some "touch"... too many bullet passes when a little more air would've been better. Having said that his cause wasn't helped today by some shocking drops. I know it's preseason, but you don't play ball your whole life and then forget how to catch!

Lock needs to learn some "touch"... too many bullet passes when a little more air would've been better. Having said that his cause wasn't helped today by some shocking drops. I know it's preseason, but you don't play ball your whole life and then forget how to catch!
By most reports it has been a problem all camp. It's a concern

Lock wasn't really moving the ball. Impossible to say whether that's his fault without looking at the All22. It kind of felt like Paxton was out there. Stats OK, but can't move the ball down the field.

He had two slight overthrows down the right sideline which he just missed, 2nd might have scored. He had another ball dropped on a wheel route on a 3rd down which would have been a chunk

Hogan was the best QB out there for us. He had 2 or 3 drops from his passes by Winfree and Fant.

Fant didn't look promising.

Run game was great. Muhammad coming for Booker's spot.

ST's looked nice at times. Except for that bonehead play by Langley.

D looked ******* great. Guys were flying to the ball. Front was getting consistent pressure, and we were mostly stout against the run

Champ Bailey was BOG tonight tho.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back