Teams Denver Broncos - The Mile High Club

Remove this Banner Ad

Kudos to Fangio though for still coaching when he was in hospital with kidney stones earlier in the day, and still hadn't passed them :oops:

I guess when you have waited your whole life to be head coach and the day finally comes, nothing is going to stop you. He looked like an old man today!

Just read an article saying that Von has bulked up to 250lbs.

Dunno how to feel about it. Didn't work out so well last time, but then again other things were going on at the time.

Just read an article saying that Von has bulked up to 250lbs.

Dunno how to feel about it. Didn't work out so well last time, but then again other things were going on at the time.
first thing I thought...

I remember the same articles about how good it would be and then bang acl

9News' Mike Klis reports Drew Lock took all second-team reps at Sunday's practice.
The coaching staff has been vocal about their issues with their second-round rookie, but Lock officially surpassed Kevin Hogan as Joe Flacco's backup at today's practice. Hogan is now the scout team quarterback with rookie Brett Rypien sliding into the No. 3 spot. Expect to see a lot more Lock during the second preseason game.
RELATED:
SOURCE: 9news.com
Aug 11, 2019, 6:23 PM ET

(Log in to remove this ad.)

geez, there's so much indecision, or mixed reports, from broncos org itself, over lock...

------------

Broncos OC Rich Scangarello said Kevin Hogan is "absolutely" still in competition for the backup job with Drew Lock.

Lock has received the majority of second-team reps in practice. It's not a great sign he hasn't been able to pull away from Hogan. Lock has looked raw through two preseason games, but he's still fully expected to open the season in the backup role.

Source: Denver Post

Aug 17, 2019, 10:34 AM ET

Chubb and Von will blow up this year...

Harris looked like the next Malik Jackson in there early.

2/3 string offense didnt offer much O line looked ordinary so far.
Defense will be top 10 easy... maybe Top 5.

Bolles got work to do and Munchak cant be happy.

And WTF do we need to do to keep at TE fit?

GO Broncos.

We struggled in the run game both ways, but I feel like the 9ers are very good in those areas

Lots of screens. Scangarello looks like he draw up easy yds... but I thought the same with McCoy early on

Chubb is going to destroy

Flacco playing with authority. It FEELS different with him. IDK how to explain. I'm not saying he's uber talented but he's a our best leader since Peyton.

If we get the O-line rolling we will be fine

Chubb is Von Mk2.

Having both will wreck people this year.

The key is the Offense and the run game via the Oline.

If - and its a major IF, they can protect Flacco and open the cut back lanes for the RB - then we can move the chains and potentially score.

That puts us in better field position and not having to come form behind to win all the time.

Thus, the D can pin their ears back and get after it.... and that front 4 with Chubb, Harris, Von, Wolfe and DreMont... we have some beef and talent there.

Lots need to go right to just win games and im not talking about post season.. but there is life in this team

GO Catters

Remove this Banner Ad

Back