Resource Depression/Anxiety the silent killers - everyday is RUOK day. #SpeakUpStayChatTy

Remove this Banner Ad

HELLSBELLS

Club Legend
Jun 18, 2007
VIC
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Bayern Munich
HELLSBELLS you're a ripping bloke mate.

Went through a similar line of thought as a you a few years ago. It's tough that sometimes we're our own worst enemy.

From my own experience, went and saw a psychologist and really glad I did. Opened my mind up to new ways of dealing with stuff and I'm in a much better place now.

You'll get there mate. :thumbsu:

Thanks mate.

Have made the first step. Spoke to Mrs Bells. Have a Doc appointment.

Cant wait to sort myself out. Been exhausting living like this.

Thanks to you all for the support too means alot and has helped me massively.

Hojuman

조수미 사랑해요
May 20, 2012
Seoul
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Thanks mate.

Have made the first step. Spoke to Mrs Bells. Have a Doc appointment.

Cant wait to sort myself out. Been exhausting living like this.

Thanks to you all for the support too means alot and has helped me massively.

Well done Heller's 👍
First step always the hardest. The G.P. my sister found for me was great. Listen, be honest and you're on the right path. And keep postin' ❤

Ligma

Dilf lover
Dec 15, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
This is a disgrace on the Legal system, had sentencing today and he didn’t even get fking jail time are you fking kidding me. Where is the justice for victims? How can a guy who literally trafficked me still be in the fking community. I’m so disappointed. Community service are you kidding me. This magistrate loves to protect abusers, 2nd time he has f’ed me over.

gokangas

Premium Platinum
Jan 16, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Storm - Victory
This is a disgrace on the Legal system, had sentencing today and he didn’t even get fking jail time are you fking kidding me. Where is the justice for victims? How can a guy who literally trafficked me still be in the fking community. I’m so disappointed. Community service are you kidding me. This magistrate loves to protect abusers, 2nd time he has f’ed me over.
Sorry to hear that outcome. Be strong and remember you stood up when it counted. Make sure you don't let this crush you - don't be afraid to get help (if you're not already). You are strong enough to rise above this piece of 5hit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Themanbun

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 19, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Struggled a bit last night. Just had a panic attack kind of come out of nowhere. Well, not nowhere, it was probably the doomscrolling I did yesterday.

Still got a fair way for a psych appointment - leaning towards someone who is more a counselor than psych. I've booked in with a couple to see which I vibe with more but there are long lead times.

Talked through what's causing the anxiety with my wife last night and as usual she's my rock. Cannot be more grateful for everything she does and just who she is.

In the meantime I'm gonna unplug from everything happening in the world at the moment.

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 20, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Struggled a bit last night. Just had a panic attack kind of come out of nowhere. Well, not nowhere, it was probably the doomscrolling I did yesterday.

Still got a fair way for a psych appointment - leaning towards someone who is more a counselor than psych. I've booked in with a couple to see which I vibe with more but there are long lead times.

Talked through what's causing the anxiety with my wife last night and as usual she's my rock. Cannot be more grateful for everything she does and just who she is.
Good luck with finding a counselor that can help and make a difference for you.

Ligma

Dilf lover
Dec 15, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne

In the meantime I'm gonna unplug from everything happening in the world at the moment.
I hope u are okay TMB, good luck with the counselling 👌🏼👌🏼

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad