Resource Depression/Anxiety the silent killers - everyday is RUOK day. #SpeakUpStayChatTy

Remove this Banner Ad

Well so here we are 3 months and one day after the allegations first surfaced. The sexual harassment is all gone as discussed previously, they stuffed up their dates very badly as I wasn't around for them. Hence the reason they were removed. Oh you can't remove them of course.

Now they did substantiate some absolute rubbish but while not official I've been told I won't be sacked. The Uni solicitors have looked over the case. I have been on the back foot for the last 3 months playing on a nasty seamer in fading light.

darko - Once I have the final determination I will look at my options. I do have six months sick leave up my sleeve. In football parlance I am well paid and I work for Brad Scott where winning isn't that important. I leave by about 3:30ish, try and get there as close to 8:00 as possible. It's an easy life with a defined benefit super paying a 17% contribution.

so I need to be careful, real careful. The thought of pissing off to a warmer climate does interest me. I'll see how this plays out. But yeah I'll be rolling up the sleeves somewhat. I will apply to get all the statements from the investigation and go from there, I feel they will be horrific reading.

It though has been 3 months of hell.

Funny thing just today I got from two colleagues...

Love your hair
looking good - very good.

Now normally I'd fire back with a " oh I so know ", today I looked away and felt anxious.

Thank you :)

Ha easier said than done, I do though have 900 odd hours of sick leave accumulated. Do I feel like taking on another fight. It seems I've spent the last two plus years fighting. I think I'd be better off sucking it up and looking at a redundancy in the near future. The Vic gov that I think should be hung from the town square could work in my favour. The University sector is still struggling and more redundancies are mooted.

Saw a job near enough to Hervey bay paying 165K and totally in my wheelhouse. I do like the sun , not so much toads, but yeah we've plenty of those in Vic anyways.

Well I'll find out my fate shortly. The world so needs to have a good look at itself. Sooner the better. I mean imagine the fishing, living in place of 50,000 people, imagine the single women when new blood arrives at the door... lol

Uni redundancies are usually pretty phat, too. I say hang out for that and maybe take some sick leave to rest up. You do have a condition so you need to take care of yourself brother.

Well so here we are 3 months and one day after the allegations first surfaced. The sexual harassment is all gone as discussed previously, they stuffed up their dates very badly as I wasn't around for them. Hence the reason they were removed. Oh you can't remove them of course.

Now they did substantiate some absolute rubbish but while not official I've been told I won't be sacked. The Uni solicitors have looked over the case. I have been on the back foot for the last 3 months playing on a nasty seamer in fading light.

darko - Once I have the final determination I will look at my options. I do have six months sick leave up my sleeve. In football parlance I am well paid and I work for Brad Scott where winning isn't that important. I leave by about 3:30ish, try and get there as close to 8:00 as possible. It's an easy life with a defined benefit super paying a 17% contribution.

so I need to be careful, real careful. The thought of pissing off to a warmer climate does interest me. I'll see how this plays out. But yeah I'll be rolling up the sleeves somewhat. I will apply to get all the statements from the investigation and go from there, I feel they will be horrific reading.

It though has been 3 months of hell.

Funny thing just today I got from two colleagues...

Love your hair
looking good - very good.

Now normally I'd fire back with a " oh I so know ", today I looked away and felt anxious.

Thank you :)

If you went down stress leave path they wouldn't be able to touch you as long as you go through your GP. It'd be a very brave manager to question it.

Thanks and I was going to answer all individually, but it's still so overwhelming & you're all correct. Of course stress nearly killed me on Dec 11 2019 and that is fact and I'm not ashamed to say that.
Have the MRI and documentation.

Once I told them that as clearly they'd done no due diligence as were to busy organising the gallows for a dawn lynching. They have s**t themselves.

So it will be interesting, for the first time i feel it's a flat track the sun is shining and I'm striding to the wicket at 2/467. Of course the ball could start reversing 🤦‍♂️

If you went down stress leave path they wouldn't be able to touch you as long as you go through your GP. It'd be a very brave manager to question it.
They can still make your life hell.

My employer took me to arbitration claiming they weren't liable to pay me my wage when I was on stress leave. They did this well after I'd come back from leave and yep, I had doctors certificates, tests from their own designated workplace physios/psychs etc.

Luckily for me they didn't bring any kind of evidence to the table during arbitration and it was thrown out. But the couple of months stressing over potentially having to pay back that much money, while I was already in a pretty vulnerable place was horrendous.

They can still make your life hell.

My employer took me to arbitration claiming they weren't liable to pay me my wage when I was on stress leave. They did this well after I'd come back from leave and yep, I had doctors certificates, tests from their own designated workplace physios/psychs etc.

Luckily for me they didn't bring any kind of evidence to the table during arbitration and it was thrown out. But the couple of months stressing over potentially having to pay back that much money, while I was already in a pretty vulnerable place was horrendous.
That sounds harsh mate, sorry you had to go through it. In this case, with 900 hours of personal/sick leave, I would hope that TAO wouldn't have to deal with it for at least that period.

Today has been a horrible day, dog is in for surgery, feeling really anxious about it. Haven’t eaten all day, going to try to force myself to eat.

I hope it all goes well, how old is he?

Only 4! His currently being operated on right now, thanks man!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I haven't posted on big footy in ages and even so when I did it was rare. But for some reason this thread just popped into my mind.
I ln April I made 2 attempts on my life but failed both times. I learned lessons from those attempts and last night was ready to go again using above mentioned lessons to make sure I did it "right" this time. As I was ready to go my 14 rear old son called me randomly and that stopped me. I went to sleep and when I woke up things were in a better perspective. As they day has gone on I've slipped further down. But know if I breathe and think my kids I'll be ok.
I didn't post this here for any other reason than it's anonymous, I love North and I hope we can build a dynasty.

I haven't posted on big footy in ages and even so when I did it was rare. But for some reason this thread just popped into my mind.
I ln April I made 2 attempts on my life but failed both times. I learned lessons from those attempts and last night was ready to go again using above mentioned lessons to make sure I did it "right" this time. As I was ready to go my 14 rear old son called me randomly and that stopped me. I went to sleep and when I woke up things were in a better perspective. As they day has gone on I've slipped further down. But know if I breathe and think my kids I'll be ok.
I didn't post this here for any other reason than it's anonymous, I love North and I hope we can build a dynasty.

We'll build that dynasty Bell and we need you around to cheer it on. Keep posting. Hear to listen 👍

Hey mate - sorry to hear you have some challenges. Get help. There are people that can help you through the dark times. Do it. We need every NMFC supporter we have so you are important to us all. Try the professional people, mate. They will help you.

Mate the best reason on the world to still be here is your kids. But not just for them, just to help them out, or watch them grow and watch them do stuff, but to sit back with a beer a bit later on, and say to yourself, "jeepers he's turned into a decent bloke" or everything similar. Life chucks us curve balls, but keep swinging at them, ride out the tide and then sit back and enjoy the life of your kids. I reckon if he is giving you a call for a chat, then he'd be the hardest hit if you weren't there to call, and that, my never before met friend, would be a bloody sad day for your best little mate. Besides, there is nobody more like him than you, and there never will be. Until he has a boy of his own. And strike me rotten if you don't wanna be there for that day. Be well mate :)

Well howdy good people of BF,

Today i was found not guilty of everything they had thrown at me . And I'm as flat as a s**t carters hat, not sure why tbh?
It could be due to the realisation that people will talk smack about you without a care in the world. I cannot imagine a situation where I'd make s**t up about anyone.

OH fyi i'm well smashed lol

Today i was found not guilty of everything they had thrown at me . And I'm as flat as a sh*t carters hat, not sure why tbh?
It could be due to the realisation that people will talk smack about you without a care in the world. I cannot imagine a situation where I'd make sh*t up about anyone.

I’m so proud of you.

It’s because people are so insecure within themselves that they have to do something as disgusting as that to get ‘revenge’.

Today i was found not guilty of everything they had thrown at me . And I'm as flat as a sh*t carters hat, not sure why tbh?
It could be due to the realisation that people will talk smack about you without a care in the world. I cannot imagine a situation where I'd make sh*t up about anyone.

Flip em the bird mate, move to Hervey Bay before we get locked down again. As I mentioned previously, you "winning" just entitles you to "as you were". I reckon feeling flat is bang on the money tbh. Shake your head, call her a cnut, but not where she can hear, then knuckle down and get back to life. Also, keep a note of those who doubted/accused you. They can gagf too. Book an Uber eats brekky burger for the morning before you forget :-D One less worry mate, tomorrow is already a better day.

You made it out the other side, don't let them get you now. Take a few days, talk to people you trust, and then trust yourself a bit too.

Great news. Now work on how you best move forward. Line in the sand day! Good luck mate.

So correct I need to let go of this, the sooner the better. And for all of those pricks there were plenty that stood by me and knew this was bullshit and that needs to be what I focus on.

From one of my direct reports....

1624692989618.png

feelin s**t today after a night on the piss, but needed it. I am going to have KFC for dinner. Yep I am letting myself go !! Going to start acting like a middle class 53 year old coloured male.

Again thank you all. It certainly hasn't been a bed of roses or a freaking pleasure cruise ...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back