Resource Depression/Anxiety the silent killers - everyday is RUOK day. #SpeakUpStayChatTy

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks mate.

Have made the first step. Spoke to Mrs Bells. Have a Doc appointment.

Cant wait to sort myself out. Been exhausting living like this.

Thanks to you all for the support too means alot and has helped me massively.

Well done Heller's šŸ‘
First step always the hardest. The G.P. my sister found for me was great. Listen, be honest and you're on the right path. And keep postin' ā¤

This is a disgrace on the Legal system, had sentencing today and he didnā€™t even get fking jail time are you fking kidding me. Where is the justice for victims? How can a guy who literally trafficked me still be in the fking community. Iā€™m so disappointed. Community service are you kidding me. This magistrate loves to protect abusers, 2nd time he has fā€™ed me over.

This is a disgrace on the Legal system, had sentencing today and he didnā€™t even get fking jail time are you fking kidding me. Where is the justice for victims? How can a guy who literally trafficked me still be in the fking community. Iā€™m so disappointed. Community service are you kidding me. This magistrate loves to protect abusers, 2nd time he has fā€™ed me over.
Sorry to hear that outcome. Be strong and remember you stood up when it counted. Make sure you don't let this crush you - don't be afraid to get help (if you're not already). You are strong enough to rise above this piece of 5hit.

That is pretty shitty. Hopefully heā€™s learned something and doesnā€™t try something similar on someone else.
No remorse from him or his family who stuck up for him.

Struggled a bit last night. Just had a panic attack kind of come out of nowhere. Well, not nowhere, it was probably the doomscrolling I did yesterday.

Still got a fair way for a psych appointment - leaning towards someone who is more a counselor than psych. I've booked in with a couple to see which I vibe with more but there are long lead times.

Talked through what's causing the anxiety with my wife last night and as usual she's my rock. Cannot be more grateful for everything she does and just who she is.

In the meantime I'm gonna unplug from everything happening in the world at the moment.

Struggled a bit last night. Just had a panic attack kind of come out of nowhere. Well, not nowhere, it was probably the doomscrolling I did yesterday.

Still got a fair way for a psych appointment - leaning towards someone who is more a counselor than psych. I've booked in with a couple to see which I vibe with more but there are long lead times.

Talked through what's causing the anxiety with my wife last night and as usual she's my rock. Cannot be more grateful for everything she does and just who she is.

Good luck with finding a counselor that can help and make a difference for you.

In the meantime I'm gonna unplug from everything happening in the world at the moment.
I hope u are okay TMB, good luck with the counselling šŸ‘ŒšŸ¼šŸ‘ŒšŸ¼

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I cannot thank you guys enough for the amount of support here itā€™s just amazing even though weā€™ve never met in person. I feel like on here is somewhere I can get away and have a laugh while blurring out the background.

I donā€™t know where to post this but I just need to get it off my chest because itā€™s making me stress. Grief is a horrible period. My Nan passed away in 2019, she was my only grandparent left on both sides. Long story short, my uncle hasnā€™t recovered from her passing and is now walking the street and we are unable to locate him, the birds are locked in his house which used to be my Nans but he took over. My mum is making calls, I am anxious of what could happen.

My door is always open if you want a chat, i know how you feel. Iā€™m getting better at minimizing it, but still a work in progress.
Thanks man, have to catch up on a lot of uni work in a short period of time and its gonna kill me.

Thanks man, have to catch up on a lot of uni work in a short period of time and its gonna kill me.
Hey if you are having trouble with uni Iā€™d suggest a pomodoro technique and also planning your day. Also create a list, you can categorise it however you like but you could do most urgent to least, split them up across a few days, then into the subject then complete them if it makes sense

I believe in you

4 days of late nights and lack of sleep but I managed to get everything done.
Had to force myself to not get distracted or give up hope and learnt a lot about my destructive habits.
Thanks all for your support and kind words, I really appreciate it.
Just hope I passed everything.

My grandfather passed this morning. Pretty torn up about it. Strange to think I wouldn't be posting and reading everyone's ramblings on here if not for him. Played a handful of games for the club and always, always spoke glowingly of Wally Carter, particularly in his later years as dementia took hold. Dementia, as you all know, is a cruel cruel bastard.

Rest in peace John.

My grandfather passed this morning. Pretty torn up about it. Strange to think I wouldn't be posting and reading everyone's ramblings on here if not for him. Played a handful of games for the club and always, always spoke glowingly of Wally Carter, particularly in his later years as dementia took hold. Dementia, as you all know, is a cruel cruel bastard.

Rest in peace John.
So sorry to hear of the passing, condolences to you and your family ā¤ļø

He sounds like an amazing man, Rest In Peace.

Rest in peace John.
Sorry to hear the sad news, Mordecai. My condolences to you and your family.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back