Health Depression

Shell

Premium Platinum
Jul 2, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
I liked jam as a kid. Haven't had it in forever. Don't miss it either.....
Mmmm scones with strawberry jam and cream. I think you may have inspired me to make lemonade scones. Yes i think I might do that soon

/edit: this thread has actually been cheering me up the past couple days. Cheers guys, really do appreciate it.

Last edited:

Run n Spread

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 2, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
I gotta avoid sad songs. Just make me weep, and feel worse.

But then again its not like you wanna hear "Reach!" by S Club 7 or sh*t like that either.
That is one hell of an aviator you've got there thou.

Anything works. Just step out of reality for a minute.

Run n Spread

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 2, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
You're not a loser mate. You're dealing with some serious sh*t and the fact you're still around and trying to better yourself shows how strong you are.
Thanks. All sorts of thoughts are running through my head. I don't even know where to begin. Took that post down from last night but feel no better.
I almost need to reinvent myself. My personality won't change so have to find something that fits.
I just don't have the strength at the moment. I really don't. And the more I open my mouth the worse it gets Need to rest somehow.

Last edited:

Shell

Premium Platinum
Jul 2, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
90’s dance and techno for me, I think because it takes me to a time in my life I thoroughly enjoyed
I wish to like this post more than once. (hold the techno tho- replace with RnB).

OTTOMH: Darude/Sandstorm, Cocaine, You Dont Know Me, INXS v whoever, the telehpone song? Somebody answer the phone...,

RnB: Return of the Mack, Informer, Coolio 1,2,3,4, Kris Kross.. the list goes on. And on. And on.

Shell

Premium Platinum
Jul 2, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
FWIW- You Dont know Me is my all time favourite dance track. All time.

Can even remember where I was at the time when I first heard it. Heat nightclub- about 3amish- main room. Circa 1997 or 8

MannumPower

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 15, 2006
Mannum
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Alberton Swamprats, Sunderland
FWIW- You Dont know Me is my all time favourite dance track. All time.

Can even remember where I was at the time when I first heard it. Heat nightclub- about 3amish- main room. Circa 1997 or 8
Good to know I’m not the last 90’s dance music fan around, I love you don’t know me, really anything by Armand van helden is awesome

Remove this Banner Ad