Health Depression

phantom13

Sep 12, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
I have Restavit which is over the counter stuff. Only use it very sparingly to help reset the sleep cycle (you can become dependent on it if you overuse it).

I do generally feel pretty groggy the next day but it does what I need.

Shell

Premium Platinum
Jul 2, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
I dont think ive ever come dependent on a drug fwiw.

But yeah will keep it in mind.

Like i said, the less pills the better probably. Was so stoked I didnt have to take ANY allergy meds (except for puffers) this year. None, nada- so good.

MannumPower

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 15, 2006
Mannum
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Alberton Swamprats, Sunderland
I always feel like I’m just a moment away from breaking down even when things are going good. My mind seems to be very fragile, hate that I hate myself, wish I could go back in time and change the things I’ve done that I hate myself for.

this is just a vent post for healing purposes

Perth gal

Premiership Player
Oct 19, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
My psych gave me a prescription for sleeping tablets- something idk. 2mg.

I find tho after chatting to him about it, suddenly my sleep has kind of gotten better since. Instead of 4 hours a night, its 6 hours now. And one night a few days back i slept a solid 7+!

Im going to hold off from filling the script.
Melatonin I think.

Run n Spread

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 2, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
I feel like a ******* pinball ATM. I'm handballed from a GP to counsellor to psychiatrist to psychologist and it's over whelming.
Would rather just stop. I'm tired and stressed.

Run n Spread

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 2, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
I don't think my GP gets it. Very nice person and pulled me out of the fire but long term no. I just think a lot don't really get it. They work study hard and have a clear path but don't get how others can fall apart. Or maybe I'm off. 2 appointments were too many.
I always feel like I’m just a moment away from breaking down even when things are going good. My mind seems to be very fragile, hate that I hate myself, wish I could go back in time and change the things I’ve done that I hate myself for.

this is just a vent post for healing purposes
This I'm always a day from buckling

Remove this Banner Ad