Health Depression

Remove this Banner Ad

They weren't for me before I fostered one either. Thought I knew them. Was very wrong.

You've said no, that's the end of it, I'm not pushing, but they are the biggest surprise packet of all dogs I've ever come across. (family bred and showed various breeds, I've worked with various breeds)

Again, not pushing you in particular, just anyone that might be interested. I'll sing their praise from the rooftops for hours on end given the chance 😂
I love all animals (except arachnids gagfd) so sing away idm.

Aw what breeds did you show??

I love all animals (except arachnids gagfd) so sing away idm.

Aw what breeds did you show??
I didn't get into the actual showing in the arena myself (bit too structured, I like my dogs free and slightly less trained lol, I was also not very good at it, let the dogs slack off too much) but I helped the family with the dogs outside of the showings. Training, housing, bringing up the pups etc.

Belgian and German Sheps, bull terriers, staffies, rottys, malamutes, Maltese, Yorkies, bedlington, whippets... Few other breeds I'm forgetting. Plus all the dogs I worked with at shelters or family friends. I've been very lucky in that I can't remember a day that I didn't have at least one hound friend around.

No family anymore so don't get as wide a spread of doggy exposure, but all my mates have dogs... Some of them I'm pretty sure I prefer their dogs to the people themselves 😂

I love all animals too. Scared to death of moths, but still love them..... sort of.

You left out Beagles Shell.View attachment 1017893
Gorgeous 😍 love a good Beag.

I HATE MOTHS. omg... the Butterfly house at the zoo- yeah thats a quit from me.

Yes all moths must die. Dirty disgusting horrible things.
It's the way they seem to seek out mouths and ear canals. I can't abide.

That and the blood sucking ones. Demon creatures.

I HATE MOTHS. omg... the Butterfly house at the zoo- yeah thats a quit from me.

Yes all moths must die. Dirty disgusting horrible things.
Also 😂 for some stupid reason, didn't realise moths were in the butterfly house.

Last time I was there I was.... In an altered state let's say...

My heart sank when I read your post 😂 "what if one got one me and I didn't realise?!"

5 words: The Silence of the Lambs.

/sorry for going OT
see that didn't bother me as much because Bill was the one putting them in people. It's worse when you feel one smash against your face in the dark. Just personally.

Also 😂 for some stupid reason, didn't realise moths were in the butterfly house.

Last time I was there I was.... In an altered state let's say...

My heart sank when I read your post 😂 "what if one got one me and I didn't realise?!"
Nah regardless of moths or no moths, i just cannot stand all those butterflies in the one place. I walk thru it like a robot but quickly haja. These days tho i just don't go in

Nah regardless of moths or no moths, i just cannot stand all those butterflies in the one place. I walk thru it like a robot but quickly haja. These days tho i just don't go in
Love butterflies. Anti moths. Pure of heart and intention.

And their tasting feet are pretty cool.

Though I was shocked once to see butterflies feeding on a carcass.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Problem is I don't communicate well face to face or am not taken seriously so it ends up going wrong. I did try and speak to someone this year but got put on hold and circumstances this week means it's not possible. I don't want to put myself in that position again.
In the past I've been told I'm manipulative or have nothing to worry about or to snap out of it.
And look I'd rather just get on with things then go about my life and keep this private. But when you feel like you're going to die can't sleep or get out of bed and need to speak to someone and can't it hurts.
Hey mate. As always I feel a bit lame writing advice on here, because you're going through some serious s**t and it's tough place you're in.
But seeing as how you're not wanting external help, have you tried tryptophan and tyrosine supplements? If not, have a quick read about it online and if that can help in any small way, its a good thing.

Hey mate. As always I feel a bit lame writing advice on here, because you're going through some serious sh*t and it's tough place you're in.
But seeing as how you're not wanting external help, have you tried tryptophan and tyrosine supplements? If not, have a quick read about it online and if that can help in any small way, its a good thing.
Thanks mate. Feel like an idiot writing it bit hey it is what it is.

Thanks. I ended up going to the emergency department and they discharged me with a mental health team visiting me every couple of days. I have a psychiatrists appt tomorrow apparently, I’m still waiting to hear a time, really nervous as to what they are going to say and diagnose me with. I’m slowly coming to the realisation that I’m not normal mentally.

My visits with my psych changed my life and whilst im not out of the woods yet, its certainly given me the best possible chance to get on top of things. Well done for taking the hardest step!

The expense is bullshit. Totally understand. My first sesh with psychiatrist was $500 with half back on medicare.

Jeez. Thats crazy expensive

Who is really? I'm not that's for sure. I'm nervous as well speaking to someone honestly about this. But due to certain circumstances beyond it hasn't been possible.
I don't even want to anymore. Just want to finish work (unavoidable today) then sleep. But every time I need to sleep something wakes me or someone is renovating next door or yelling.
I'm thinking I just get up and call a number. Tried that earlier and got put on hold. Maybe I just go drive somewhere thou nowhere in suburban Melbourne to go

Download the calm app. Ive loved it. All up its about $80 a year for the full version, but meditating and listening to the relaxing music as i try and sleep has helped wonders

Who is really? I'm not that's for sure. I'm nervous as well speaking to someone honestly about this. But due to certain circumstances beyond it hasn't been possible.
I don't even want to anymore. Just want to finish work (unavoidable today) then sleep. But every time I need to sleep something wakes me or someone is renovating next door or yelling.
I'm thinking I just get up and call a number. Tried that earlier and got put on hold. Maybe I just go drive somewhere thou nowhere in suburban Melbourne to go
I drive around a lot. Usually go down to the coast.

Trying to get an appointment now but can't. Too many restrictions. Could roll the dice for emergency but am pretty lucid atm so will be knocked back. Person I wanted to speak to is snowed under. So ****ed. I'll just go for a walk and bed and see what tomorrow brings. Have back up if I need the day off. I really just want to live and improve. But it's so ******* hard.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back