Health Depression

Remove this Banner Ad

Cancel at the last minute do they? They're like my Tinder dates. Could be one in the same

Yep- one when i was on the gold coast, another when i was in Sydney and lastly- Melbourne. I figure they just get last minute better offers. Hence why probably book the night before or day of (i had texted them like a week in advance and set it up)

Tired of depression. Tired of drinking to medicate. Tired of the medication even thou it's awesome. Tired of endless appointments. Sick of it. Why? Is it genetic or environment or some weird atmosphere I don't know.

Sounds to me like the medication you're on now is causing a lot of disruption to your sleep and thought process. Have you spoke to your doctor about it?

Hey dude. Good morning. Hope you feel a bit better than you have been feeling lately 🌹
Thanks
Cant you phone your doctor. I remember being put on meds, and he said "if theres any issues with the dose/side effects, call me".
Will see if I can get through. They did work but have lost their zing and now zombieing me. I reckon they shouldn't be an everyday thing for me

I found my sleeping and anti depressants do a few things things. Make me tired and make me gain weight and dry mouth. Other times they'd make me hungry.

Don't think they made me happy bit the pharmacist said I need to take them for 30+ days for me to see any results.

I'd get nightmares too vivid ones which felt like hallucinations which made me a put stop to them.

I find exercise helps more than pills. Wont make you happy but at least makes me tired and thus I can sleep again. Not into pills either

Depressed as a mother*a though right now.

Peoples that are having nightmares - do some research on sleeping on your left or right. I get horrid and vivid nightmares on my left or on my back but if I can get to sleep on my right then the sleep is a lot better.

I found my sleeping and anti depressants do a few things things. Make me tired and make me gain weight and dry mouth. Other times they'd make me hungry.

Don't think they made me happy bit the pharmacist said I need to take them for 30+ days for me to see any results.

I'd get nightmares too vivid ones which felt like hallucinations which made me a put stop to them.

I find exercise helps more than pills. Wont make you happy but at least makes me tired and thus I can sleep again. Not into pills either

Depressed as a motherfu**a though right now.

I'm similar. My AD's make me hungry a lot and therefore i've put on a heap of weight this year. I also got really bad nightmares probably 4-5 times a week for a few months

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just physically exhausted atm. Don't know if it's the year last few weeks or just the takeout I've had last few nights but have been barely able to keep my eyes open all day. Just ready for bed

Bleh. Day 8 in hospital with my Ulcerative Colitis. Been doing this 15 years, half my life. At the point of wanting surgery now - which I’ve been scheduled for before but I didn’t go through with it because I was young and active.

Well I’m 31 now and rarely ever have a life and NOW the *ing doctors are pussyfooting and trying to talk me out of it. It’s so depressing. They have no ******* clue I swear they’re a bunch of cold clinical number crunchers with no empathy. Nurses are 10 times the humans that most these assholes are.

Can you believe that they told me not to make a rash decision?15 years of-contemplating is apparently ‘rash’ now.

Bleh. Day 8 in hospital with my Ulcerative Colitis. Been doing this 15 years, half my life. At the point of wanting surgery now - which I’ve been scheduled for before but I didn’t go through with it because I was young and active.

Well I’m 31 now and rarely ever have a life and NOW the f*n doctors are pussyfooting and trying to talk me out of it. It’s so depressing. They have no ******* clue I swear they’re a bunch of cold clinical number crunchers with no empathy. Nurses are 10 times the humans that most these assholes are.

Can you believe that they told me not to make a rash decision?15 years of-contemplating is apparently ‘rash’ now.
If you don't mind me asking, what are the complications that they have tried to warn you about the operation? I've been watching a fair bit of Grey's Anatomy lately, so I might be able to provide some medical advice.

If you don't mind me asking, what are the complications that they have tried to warn you about the operation? I've been watching a fair bit of Grey's Anatomy lately, so I might be able to provide some medical advice.

Well you sir, literally just made me spit out water on my bed no joke. That’s brilliant.

Funny you ask the surgery actually wouldn’t have done s**t because they’ve now diagnosed me with IBS on top of the Colitis.

So yay for me! 🤷🏻

Silver lining I’ll be getting a medical marijuana prescription so that’s sweet at least haha

Well I’m 31 now and rarely ever have a life and NOW the f*n doctors are pussyfooting and trying to talk me out of it. It’s so depressing. They have no ******* clue I swear they’re a bunch of cold clinical number crunchers with no empathy. Nurses are 10 times the humans that most these assholes are.

I agree 15 years isn't rash, but the cold and calculating nature of doctors is pretty important I think. helps them stay detached and look at things objectively. Not that it's great to be on the receiving end of. But it's a necessary evil I think.

Nurses are usually pretty good.

I agree 15 years isn't rash, but the cold and calculating nature of doctors is pretty important I think. helps them stay detached and look at things objectively. Not that it's great to be on the receiving end of. But it's a necessary evil I think.

Nurses are usually pretty good.

yeah I was just in a real dark place this morning. I have had 114 bowel movements in one week. Have lost a ridiculous amount of blood, tore my butt and didn’t eat for 140 hours.

I feel much clearer headed now! I was just being angry.

yeah I was just in a real dark place this morning. I have had 114 bowel movements in one week. Have lost a ridiculous amount of blood, tore my butt and didn’t eat for 140 hours.

I feel much clearer headed now! I was just being angry.
* mate. Fair enough then. I'd be even worse. You're handling it better than I would.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back