Health Depression

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 2, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
I can guarantee you that when the sun rises it’s a new day and when you get to the next day it brings a new start
And whatever brings you happiness will remind you of why your here believe me it’s powerful think positive try it it works block the negative thoughts out and think of the next day when the sun rises again and a new positive day begins
That's what I'm trying to do. Just each new day. And do something

Saw that post that was tragic. Made a small donation but what else can you do. The world's a f’ed up place
Thats very good of you- every bit helps.

And yeah when i see those stories on the news i either well up or just sob. Getting soft in my old age i guess.

Starting to melt again. Everything I touch turns to sh*t my life is falling apart I'm stressed over everything and all it ever seems some day the it goes to sh*t
The brain really can be a vicious little campaigner sometimes

Apr 2, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
My life really has gone to s**t. Not much I can do now except clean up my mess accept that this is as good as gets for me and try and stay away from others and keep my business. It was idiotic of me to think I could do anything. Just need to calm down work through my situation and find a way through life my own way.

Apr 2, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
I'm too depressed for work. Cant face it anymore. I give it another year max than I'll need to step down potentially.
Too many people and I just want to be alone. I have no idea what to do
GP was good but they can only provide pills and a referral. I can't afford therapy expensive as I need the what money I have for other stuff and potentially things can fall apart in a day with me so will need to leave work.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sep 21, 2004
Adel - SA - Aust - Earth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Norwood & Liverpool.
I'm too depressed for work. Cant face it anymore. I give it another year max than I'll need to step down potentially.
Too many people and I just want to be alone. I have no idea what to do
GP was good but they can only provide pills and a referral. I can't afford therapy expensive as I need the what money I have for other stuff and potentially things can fall apart in a day with me so will need to leave work.

can u ask to work from home or an isolated area at work

Apr 2, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
can u ask to work from home or an isolated area at work
No. No empty areas anymore.
Struggling again.

This sleep thing is getting annoying. Want to sleep for 8 hours. Only sleep 2 at a time now.

Work can get fkd.. will half heartedly look for a job
Is there anyway you could work for yourself in the same or another field or work casually? Or just not up for it.
You've mentioned it before thou dont know if you want it on here

Apr 2, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Nah its ok mate. Education /integration aide
Yeah well I know what it means to not want to do anything.
I'm sick of people and life.
It's this weird thing where the more you try the more it blows up in your face. (God forbid you try and be straight with people and not follow some weird social unwritten rule I don't understand anyway)
Add to that when the s**t really hits the fan you're swinging in the breeze.
I feel like I'm better off in my room and finding something else to do.

Apr 2, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
I just don't fit with society. I really don't. Something obviously through no fault of anyone just misfired in the neurones and left me useless.
I don't like loud noises or other weird social cues. I get too stressed too easily.
Ultimately I can put on an act but sick of it all
I really don't know maybe I'm just lonely. And can't be bothered acting anymore. Just sick of it

I just don't fit with society. I really don't. Something obviously through no fault of anyone just misfired in the neurones and left me useless.
I don't like loud noises or other weird social cues. I get too stressed too easily.
Ultimately I can put on an act but sick of it all
I really don't know maybe I'm just lonely. And can't be bothered acting anymore. Just sick of it

Are you Aspergers? Diagnosed at all previously? Sounds a bit like that.

I’m pretty low. The only time I’m halfway content is when I’m with my daughter, but with work (when I go back to it) and only having 50/50 for the past 8 months, it’s far too rare. She left this afternoon and I’m back to hating life. All I can do is count down the hours until I see her again

Apr 2, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Are you Aspergers? Diagnosed at all previously? Sounds a bit like that.
I don't know. Interesting enough a couple of exes have diagnosed me themselves.

Seriously thou when I was growing up there just wasn't the testing or anything.
In answer to your question I probably have traits but not fully. Plus I can disguise it but it gets exhausting. If 1 is able to normally function and interact 10 unable I hover between 6 sometimes 7 at 9 atm

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back