Health Depression

Remove this Banner Ad

Me neither. I’m not giving my worst enemy something that good

I worked at a Girl Scouts camp in the US back in 2001. About 15-20 kids + leaders tasted Vegemite at the same time- I set it up obviously.

Cue 15-20 kids running to the bushes + spitting up vegemite. Funniest s**t you'll ever see :tearsofjoy:

Instrumental songs help me the most, whether its ambient or electronic or jazz. Seems to be effective in getting my brain back to a neutral level

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're not a loser mate. You're dealing with some serious sh*t and the fact you're still around and trying to better yourself shows how strong you are.
Thanks. All sorts of thoughts are running through my head. I don't even know where to begin. Took that post down from last night but feel no better.
I almost need to reinvent myself. My personality won't change so have to find something that fits.
I just don't have the strength at the moment. I really don't. And the more I open my mouth the worse it gets Need to rest somehow.

Last edited:
Instrumental songs help me the most, whether its ambient or electronic or jazz. Seems to be effective in getting my brain back to a neutral level
90’s dance and techno for me, I think because it takes me to a time in my life I thoroughly enjoyed

90’s dance and techno for me, I think because it takes me to a time in my life I thoroughly enjoyed

I wish to like this post more than once. (hold the techno tho- replace with RnB).

OTTOMH: Darude/Sandstorm, Cocaine, You Dont Know Me, INXS v whoever, the telehpone song? Somebody answer the phone...,

RnB: Return of the Mack, Informer, Coolio 1,2,3,4, Kris Kross.. the list goes on. And on. And on.

FWIW- You Dont know Me is my all time favourite dance track. All time.

Can even remember where I was at the time when I first heard it. Heat nightclub- about 3amish- main room. Circa 1997 or 8
Good to know I’m not the last 90’s dance music fan around, I love you don’t know me, really anything by Armand van helden is awesome

Whats their more famous track....

Till I come?
9pm till I come, I have their album, I have tonnes of CD singles from the 90’s

K i dragged out my (small) collection of dance CDs: move your body, blue, better off alone, communication (somebody answer the phone), blow ya mind, pitchin!!!! hahaha love that.

Oh Adelante. *ing mad song. Love Sash. Stay another good one

Killer 2000, Paradox, B-boys and fly girls, gotta tell you, Operation Blade LOVE that, Jackie. Man Jackie was a massive song. Horny, Addicted 2 Bass, get get down, red alert, king of my castle, Silence. Damn Silence is a great track, Sun is shining. The Launch!!!!!!!!1 hahaha, Instant Moments. Rapture, Hide you, another chance, Flawless. Forever Young, Conaine, Thunderstruck.

Something. Oh thats one of the best.

/right im putting on Adelante rn

Love king of the castle , teardrops by lovestation is awesome, bingo players, mull of kintyre, forever young by hyperactive, here’s Johnny , the real McCoy I could go on

Remove this Banner Ad

Back