Analysis Der-Wayne Russell is a Port man or a Gigantic C*ckbiscuit - Analysis

Der-Waye Russell is

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

He’s just doing his job. Have no problem with his commentary.
He also highlighted we weren’t able to wear the prison bars in the first quarter. What other commentator would say that?
And what, pray tell, is ‘his job’?

Why is it that this thread has been opened and so many anti-Dw*nker posts have been stimulated?

I sat and watched the game live in my lounge in Hong Kong on Saturday night ... enjoyed it immensely.

But there was a crack in the mirror ... a screech of fingernail across corrugated iron.

That noise pollution was Dwayne Russell.

What’s going on with him?

Pray tell.

Timmy would be Terrific.

More than that, he deserves heartfelt recognition by the Club.

Dw*nker on the other hand deserves a penalty, and a general change of attitude towards him by those who appoint him, minus thought, for Club events ... and thus far have fawned over him and his abomination of a commentary voice and his tactics aimed at drawing undeserved AFC approval. The guy sells himself to the highest bidder. There’s a name for people like that. Casting couchees?

Daniel Norton, are you listening?
Its criminal that the club (and Adelaide radio) doesn't use Timmy more. He is the best option by a mile and has been for a long time.

On SM-G960F using
BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:
Not sure if it has been mentioned here yet but the betts monument call was a classic,

Eddie Betts @ AO: 2014-2019*

• 69 games
• 170 goals (2.46 per game)
• 13.74D / 68 goal assists
• 3 x All-Australian
• 0 x AFC Best & Fairest
• 0 x Showdown Medals
• 2 x Goal Of The Year

Robbie Gray @ AO: 2014-2019*

• 66 Games
• 108 Goals (1.63 per game)
• 24.30D / 70 goal assists
• 4 x All-Australian
• 3 x PAFC Best & Fairest
• 4 x Showdown Medals
• 1 x AFLCA MVP

Robran! Ebert! Blight! Betts?

A0C2925A-3FDE-4C54-9C1F-1E6AD521FEB6.jpeg

Here it is, the most annoying collection of audio ever put to tape. His excitement over our goals vs. theirs is pretty noticeable. Lycett kicks a goal - "he wants to equal Tex's moment!!!1"

I’m still surprised Dwayne didn’t yell “baaaalllll” when Ebert was pinned for basically picking it up the ball.

At the start of the last quarter he said that Ricciuto is 5x Showdown medalist because he “won a couple back when they didn’t award Showdown Medals”
So when counting Showdown success we can tally the result of two different awards judged in different fashion but when looking at club success it's all port power est 1997 with one lowly premiership.

Righto Dwayne.

Here it is, the most annoying collection of audio ever put to tape. His excitement over our goals vs. theirs is pretty noticeable. Lycett kicks a goal - "he wants to equal Tex's moment!!!1"

how about when westhoff is lining up and he spends the bulk of that time talking about jason dunstalls goalscoring record

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've no appetite to relisten to his terrible call of yesterday's game, but did Dwayne label Ricciuto a 5x Showdown medallist?

Could have sworn he won three, with a BOG effort in one pre-medal Showdown. Unless Dwayne was so eager to hang s**t on us and preemptively belittle Gray's achievements that he wants to disqualify Goodwin's BOG performance in the 2005 semi final?
No he is reiterating his s*** go to joke every showdown.

You know the showdown at rams gate....where Mark won the medal.🤯

Watching the 'All The Goals' video, you really get a feel for the amount of s**t this guy talks totally out of context. In the lead up to one of our goals he was randomly talking about the SUNS getting smashed that day and the implications for the Crows next week. And then as Ebert was lining up for goal, he starts talking about how Ebo couldn't get a game at the Eagles (wrong) and how it's great for him to be back home (the trade happened nearly 8 freaking years ago man).

Listening to Dwayne's intro to today's show the last 8 minutes or so on SEN, its dawned on me why he is such a cockbiscuit on his SEN show at least. He doesn't have Gerard Healy to pull his head in and stop him talking so much hyperbolic s**t.

I don't know if he is doing his show from Melbourne or Adelaide as he floats between the 2 cities and studios, but I wonder if he has a decent experienced radio producer like at 3AW, or just some young buck who has taken orders from Hutchy who believes speaking s**t and being controversial is good for business.

There are some real sensitive flowers on here, expect crap like this from the mob over at demolition park, they always on his case. Prob thought a good time to stroke their egos given they just got thrashed lol. I felt it was sarcasm more than anything

• 69 games
• 3 x All-Australian
• 0 x AFC Best & Fairest
• 0 x Showdown Medals
• 2 x Goal Of The Year

• 66 Games
• 4 x All-Australian
• 3 x PAFC Best & Fairest
• 4 x Showdown Medals
• 1 x AFLCA MVP

Robran! Ebert! Blight! Betts?

View attachment 706178
Gold.
Send this in to 5aa, SEN, Channel 7, et al.

• 69 games
• 3 x All-Australian
• 0 x AFC Best & Fairest
• 0 x Showdown Medals
• 2 x Goal Of The Year

• 66 Games